Funny

sgontu

I registered to a site Resolution research and cancelled my account within 24 hours.

The site was crap and it did nt look any interesting. But when i cancelled their account, They kind of review their own survey site saying

"We are crap but try another site which is good." See below the email i ve got.

I ve never heard this before. Somebody blatantly agreeing they cant reach survey takers experience. WOW.

"Many of our survey takers experience frustration from time to time due to a number of reasons, including:

Not enough surveys

Lack of reward options

Too many emails

Site outages/problems

Unavailability of surveys in your country

Please understand that we take all support items very seriously and constantly strive to improve the user's experience while on our website. But, we also understand that sometimes this site is just not exactly what a person is looking for. If you'd still like to try to make money by taking surveys on the internet, we recommend the following website:

Global Test Market"

I registered to a site Resolution research and cancelled my account within 24 hours.

The site was crap and it did nt look any interesting. But when i cancelled their account, They kind of review their own survey site saying

"We are crap but try another site which is good." See below the email i ve got.

I ve never heard this before. Somebody blatantly agreeing they cant reach survey takers experience. WOW.

"Many of our survey takers experience frustration from time to time due to a number of reasons, including:

Not enough surveys

Lack of reward options

Too many emails

Site outages/problems

Unavailability of surveys in your country

Please understand that we take all support items very seriously and constantly strive to improve the user's experience while on our website. But, we also understand that sometimes this site is just not exactly what a person is looking for. If you'd still like to try to make money by taking surveys on the internet, we recommend the following website:

Global Test Market"

Yes I belong to it and it is "crap" as you say. Mostly DQ them, In my books it is not worth it. :roll: