GTM 60 points

fiestyvermin

This was in another rant on the site but I wanted to be sure and give it its own gripe. Rosies said that the 60point survey through GTM she got 15% in before she was screened out. I did not see her post till after I attempted the survey but I managed 80% according to the bar at the top. I was told to evaluate 3 different brands and upon clicking the next screen I am taken back to the GTM main page and told I had screened out. Not at 5 or 10% but 80 if I remember correct which I am fairly certain of. I emailed GTM and told them to credit those points this is unacceptable. I will probably have to file a report with the BBB which makes no difference to me but those points will be added to my account. I can understand and accept 3% 80 is uncalled for and bad business.

ONE THING TO ALWAYS REMEMBER if you have to go through the BBB ALWAYS FACTOR IN YOUR TIME AND FRUSTRATION in your compensation.

I completed over 80% of this survey and they expect me to go back through all that headache to take a chance again on being DQed. My feelings is let them deal with the BBB and let them pay me for the time and aggravation this has created.

Reply from GTM and my original email:

Hi ,

Thank you for your email. Our system indicates the survey is incomplete. Please

return to the link and try to complete the survey again.

On Wed Jul 18 08:49:08 2012, [email protected] wrote:

> CustomField.{TicketCategory}:Surveys - Online

> User comment: I opened this survey: Survey Number: 229634 got to 80%

> complete.

> I was told that I would be evaluating 3 different computer brands

> based on

> features, price, and weight. I click the next button only to be

> informed that I

> was DQed and I was taken back to your main screen being asked to

> complete a

> survey for 3 sweepstakes entries. I would not mind if it was not 80%

> but that

> is totally unacceptable and I expect the 60 points to be added to my

> account.

> Please rectify this problem and see it is taken care of immediately. I

> will go

> through the BBB if that is what it takes because 80% complete is no

> excuse to

> be told DQ. Thanks

actually that was my post about it going to 13% on me and stalling... i'm just so frustrated with GTM this month.. i'm dq'ing all the time and i just went through half a survey on jeans and it said 'sorry quotas have been filled'.. the survey is only an hour old!

I completed over 80% of this survey and they expect me to go back through all that headache to take a chance again on being DQed. My feelings is let them deal with the BBB and let them pay me for the time and aggravation this has created.

Reply from GTM and my original email:

Hi ,

Thank you for your email. Our system indicates the survey is incomplete. Please

return to the link and try to complete the survey again.

this is the canned response i got for 2 straight weeks when i emailed about being cut from a survey.. you have to enter a survey number in their response page or you can't send it.. so in not having the actual number i entered another one on my list.. they just kept replying over and over with the above message you posted.. i asked them once how the weather was and i still got the same reply.