Valued Opinions thinking of doing a sweeps

TSP1973

Valued Opinions ask me to take a 1 minute survey on my Opinion of a new $100 a day sweeps prize. They ask me how likely I would take a survey if they were to offer this prize and I said "Very Unlikely"! They ask for my Opinion as to what I thought about it and here is what I wrote them!

Sweeps are nothing more than a way for a Survey Company to maximize their profits and screw over the survey taker by paying less to survey takers in the end. I will not do Free surveys aka Sweeps. I only do ones that Pay me for my Valuable time spent doing a survey!

If you get this Email asking your Opinion, Please take it and Tell them how Crappy Sweeps are and that we want to be paid for our Time!

Valued Opinions ask me to take a 1 minute survey on my Opinion of a new $100 a day sweeps prize. They ask me how likely I would take a survey if they were to offer this prize and I said "Very Unlikely"! They ask for my Opinion as to what I thought about it and here is what I wrote them!

Sweeps are nothing more than a way for a Survey Company to maximize their profits and screw over the survey taker by paying less to survey takers in the end. I will not do Free surveys aka Sweeps. I only do ones that Pay me for my Valuable time spent doing a survey!

If you get this Email asking your Opinion, Please take it and Tell them how Crappy Sweeps are and that we want to be paid for our Time!

I got the email as well and it was about a program they apparently already did last month and they were trying to get feedback on it. I told them that I don't like sweeps and that I'd by far prefer to get paid fairly for the surveys I complete.

I got the email as well and it was about a program they apparently already did last month and they were trying to get feedback on it. I told them that I don't like sweeps and that I'd by far prefer to get paid fairly for the surveys I complete.

Ahh okay, I haven't been doing much with them lately because I don't care for their rewards, except for the Hotel GC. I didn't realize they already had done it, I was thinking it was something new they were thinking about doing! 8)

Ahh okay, I haven't been doing much with them lately because I don't care for their rewards, except for the Hotel GC. I didn't realize they already had done it, I was thinking it was something new they were thinking about doing! 8)

That was pretty much my reaction. What giveaway where? Huh?