Springboard

rosiesmom

How long did it take you to earn $50? I was reading the reviews and they didn't sound good but they were a little old. Is this worth joining? How often do you get surveys?

It has taken me over 2 years to get to $50. I get a survey sometimes once every 2-3 weeks, and I would not suggest joining. If someone on here needs a referral to get them to $50, they could always refer you in. I have $3.75 pending but I think I will walk away from it. You have to take into account though that the surveys you complete are set by your circumstances, I am a plain old jane, and I wasn't interesting enough to complete all that I received. I can't wait to get the check and get the heck out.

I fell off with them. I was getting way more informational request questions than the actual surveys. Yeah for you for sticking it out with them!

I been with them a year and only at $32. :(

Sorry my friend. I did more in surveys for them since January of this year than in the rest of the time I was with them. I think $50 is just too high of a threshold for cashout. I could see it if people were getting tons of surveys completed with them. But I have never heard of that being the case.

Got you beat! I joined on July 29, 2010, which makes it two years for all intents and purposes. I am at $33! :shock:

Sorry my friend. I did more in surveys for them since January of this year than in the rest of the time I was with them. I think $50 is just too high of a threshold for cashout. I could see it if people were getting tons of surveys completed with them. But I have never heard of that being the case.

Yes that is why once I finally hit the Cash out point I will get my check and say good bye! They need to lower their Cash out Big time!