The Consumer Opinion

danielle1234

• 1 month later...

zoompanel.com - movie tickets

Swagbucks.com - use search toolbar

pollingpoint.com - takes forever, but never disqualified from surveys

globaltestmarket.com - takes forever, but best redeemer. 1,000 points = $50

Epoll.com = not many surveys sent but surveys are fun.

swagbucks.com - use search toolbar

e-poll.com = not many surveys sent but surveys are fun.

thanks. only zoompanel.com and pollingpoint.com are out of my list ^^ zoompanel doesn't have any gift card, check, or paypal?

Swagbucks.com looks pretty cool now but I have trouble with the "survey trusted" which is not letting me do them. On the way of fixing with their customer service support.

I've been with Consumer Opinion for awhile, and they have sent a few loooong surveys by mail with $5.00. I find them hard to do, as there's about 15 pages you have to fill out, and rate companies, tv shows, etc. They take days to fill out, for me anyway, and I can't say it's worth that amount of time.

swagbucks.com - use search toolbar

e-poll.com = not many surveys sent but surveys are fun.

thanks. only zoompanel.com and pollingpoint.com are out of my list ^^ zoompanel doesn't have any gift card, check, or paypal?

Swagbucks.com looks pretty cool now but I have trouble with the "survey trusted" which is not letting me do them. On the way of fixing with their customer service support.

ZOOM does have gift cards. It's the 27th one on the right hand side "shopping (2)" you have to have 2500 points to get them. :D

• 1 month later...
Thank you, now I only look for paypal. Have nothing to do with gift card :D Amazon is fine but I rarely buy stuff on it

I miss the days when almost every panel was check or Paypal. It seems that more and more are shifting to rewards points...

• 8 months later...

I just got my first survey by mail with consumer opinion along with the pre-paid $5. I filled it out in about an hour and sent it back. However, I happened to notice that when I try logging into their site, it says there is a problem with your account, please contact us. I have tried calling and emailing them several times and never get a response. Anyone else have trouble logging in? I guess we dont need to log in anyway, but it would be nice to know if my account is in good status.

I just got my first survey by mail with consumer opinion along with the pre-paid $5. I filled it out in about an hour and sent it back. However, I happened to notice that when I try logging into their site, it says there is a problem with your account, please contact us. I have tried calling and emailing them several times and never get a response. Anyone else have trouble logging in? I guess we dont need to log in anyway, but it would be nice to know if my account is in good status.

I had the SAME thing happen to me. Only difference with me is, a few days before I received my survey (my first survey) I cancelled my account. So I assumed that was why I had that problem. I just wrote to them, explaining the situation to recover my account. try writting them.

Yes, they are. I recently received $5 in cash in the mail with along with a very long, 60 question survey booklet to fill out. It took me about an hour to fill out and then I sent it back in the mail (self addressed envelope was included). Hopefully, they'll send me another one soon. It was fun. For me, it's easier filling out paper surveys, rather than squinting my eyes on a computer screen filling them out. Also, when you fill out the paper surveys......you KNOW how much longer you have to go. I am looking for more companies like this that actually pay you in cash for doing surveys.........rather than having to wait years until meeting a cash-out minimum threshold before being able to get your earned pay.

Correction.......I was referring to The Consumer Opinion Institute in my last posting. I just realized there are TWO SEPARATE companies. The other one is simply called Consumer Opinion. The one I was just referring to where they send you cash in the mail to do surveys is this website: http://www.consumeropinioninstitute.com/ It seems to be a part of the TNS group or owned by them.