Compass Intelligence?

rosiesmom

I received an email in my junk folder from the above company asking me to update my profile. I don't remember ever signing up with them and I did try to log in and it didn't recognize my email address. Once in a while I sign up for some of the sites and then don't go back and ever do anything with them. Has anyone heard of these folks? It came up under Thought Leaders Panel also.

I just came here to see if anyone had posted about this! Are you going to sign up? Did you get an email about a new gameshow where you answer questions about people via webcam?

I just came here to see if anyone had posted about this! Are you going to sign up? Did you get an email about a new gameshow where you answer questions about people via webcam?

I didn't ever sign up as far as I know. I don't know who they are. I got another email today stating that they had been hacked or something and that I needed to change my passwords on all the sites that I visit. HUH?? I was wanting to know if they were legit? Did someone invite me to this? LOL! I can't figure it out.

I am one of the owners of this company. We generally only survey end-users, consumers, and business owners or decision-makers in the United States. We conduct surveys on behalf of our customers which are generally Fortune 500 telecom, IT, and technology companies. We offer incentives to our survey takers. If you want to learn more about our survey panel, you can email [email protected]. If you have been emailed, we could have possibly acquired your contact information through a 3rd party survey list that we paid for. If you get some odd emails about videos and strange non-business related surveys, then it must be a scam where someone is using our email address.

I welcome any positive feedback. We do offer interesting incentives to our participants including chances to win iPads, Kindles, and gift certificates to Amazon and American Express.

Regards,

Stephanie Atkinson

Managing Partner

I am one of the owners of this company. We generally only survey end-users, consumers, and business owners or decision-makers in the United States. We conduct surveys on behalf of our customers which are generally Fortune 500 telecom, IT, and technology companies. We offer incentives to our survey takers. If you want to learn more about our survey panel, you can email [email protected]. If you have been emailed, we could have possibly acquired your contact information through a 3rd party survey list that we paid for. If you get some odd emails about videos and strange non-business related surveys, then it must be a scam where someone is using our email address.

I welcome any positive feedback. We do offer interesting incentives to our participants including chances to win iPads, Kindles, and gift certificates to Amazon and American Express.

Regards,

Stephanie Atkinson

Managing Partner

I went ahead and signed up due to this response, but from the available choices I don't think they're looking for educators.

Sorry, Android phone is quirky so let me retype my response. What I meant to say was "Yes, there are times when we might survey educators or decision-makers within the education sector in both K-12 and Higher Education. So please do sign up, as you might qualify for one of those surveys in the future." You might also qualify as an end-user of technology or cell phones.

Thanks,

Stephanie Atkinson