Toluna is accusing me

ro12ro

First my payment was rejected and they say I had multiple accounts, when I sent an email I received this:

You payment request was rejected pending review of your account.

We checked in our database and you have only one account, as you said. During our review, we have found some suspicious information. For example since you have not completed any profile surveys, which determine which studies you would be eligible for, it appears that you were entering surveys using false information in order to guarantee that you would complete them, and in some cases ware managing to hit survey end pages without completing the study in order to gain points that were not due.

Based on the information discovered during the review process, it has been determined that you violated our policies and we have decided to block your account.

Then they say that because I have not completed my profiles I am entering false information. In addition, they say that I go straight to the end of the survey without completing them ,to get points. First, I never did this, and this is impossible to do. And after thinking about this accusation, I discovered that some surveys never appear as pending and then I receive the same survey again and it goes straight to the end.

What can I do? As you see I have the reason here, and the option is if they want to re-activate or not.

I'm having trouble with Toluna also. Tried to cash out a few points and clicked on redeem and nothing happens. Tried it several times and the same thing. I see NO place where I can email them the problem. I have a lot of points. I feel like they don't want to give me a reward.

I agree that you deserve your money, but I can also respect the position they're in trying to verify your data if you haven't filled out any of the profiles. I'd also suggest to them that they shouldn't let people take surveys until AFTER they've filled out the profile surveys if they're that important.

I think is a lesson for the rest of us: Fill out the profile surveys and take the time to report errors.

I agree that you deserve your money, but I can also respect the position they're in trying to verify your data if you haven't filled out any of the profiles. I'd also suggest to them that they shouldn't let people take surveys until AFTER they've filled out the profile surveys if they're that important.

I think is a lesson for the rest of us: Fill out the profile surveys and take the time to report errors.

I agree with you, but they first said I had multiple accounts(who is providing the false information here?), then they try to find any reason to block my account. Their terms and conditions never say that your account may be cancelled if you haven't completed your profiles. These people don't want to pay me.

I agree with you, but they first said I had multiple accounts(who is providing the false information here?), then they try to find any reason to block my account. Their terms and conditions never say that your account may be cancelled if you haven't completed your profiles. These people don't want to pay me.

Again, I can see why they could have drawn that conclusion due to you not filling out the profiles. If they have other users using the same/very similar IP address without that information to differentiate you, they could easily as first glance lump you in with someone else.They did correct themselves after you responded that you only have one account so I'm not sure what the issue is here. Everyone makes mistakes. I'd be concerned/upset if they were still saying you have multiple accounts but they aren't.

look at their answer:

We have responded to your case about "problem with payment in the account". The response is:

Hi ,

Please understand that this decision was based on statistical evidence stored in our data base, as we are constantly checking the quality of data received from members. Our clients need to receive reliable information from our surveys and therefore we must ensure that this requirement is met.

I am sorry, your account has been blocked and will remain blocked, so I cannot do more for you in this instance.