BAD CHECK

chib44

Have any of you ever heard of Optimal Strategix Group INC?I have a check for 275.00 Went to cash it and they said they wouldnt accept the check because to many were comming back insefecient funds Ist that against the aw any help or info would be great thank you

Have any of you ever heard of Optimal Strategix Group INC?I have a check for 275.00 Went to cash it and they said they wouldn't accept the check because to many were coming back insufficient funds Is that against the aw any help or info would be great thank you

I wouldn't mess around with any check unless you made that much and just cashing in. If they want you to send $$$ back, it is fake, and your the one who will be burnt. This discussion is on another link here were someone else got one. DO NOT TRY TO CASH A CHECK FROM ANYBODY THAT YOU DON'T KNOW, IF IT SAYS SURVEY SITE SENT IT, EMAIL THAT SURVEY SITE AND TELL THEM ABOUT IT.

I got ahold of one a few years back and emailed the company and told them and in return, they sent me $50.00 in my paypal account.

I already have the check. They ask for no money back. They wont cash it because they say they have gotten to many isunficent funds

I already have the check. They ask for no money back. They wont cash it because they say they have gotten to many isunficent funds

You need to talk to the BBB. If this is your payment for completed surveys, your first stop now is definitely the BBB. Others here can give you better directions on how to do that.

Is this check for surveys you completed?? :shock:

well the first step would be contacting the company that wrote the check.. what did they say?

The only reason why I suggested the BBB FIRST is because the original poster stated that other checks have been denied - this means that there are others out there with the same issue. If others have already filed to sue the company for their earnings or whatever is going on the BBB will (hopefully) know something about the situation.

well the first step would be contacting the company that wrote the check.. what did they say?

The only reason why I suggested the BBB FIRST is because the original poster stated that other checks have been denied - this means that there are others out there with the same issue. If others have already filed to sue the company for their earnings or whatever is going on the BBB will (hopefully) know something about the situation.

Yes you should do both things, contact the BBB right away would be the first thing and then contact the company telling them what you have found out and informing them that you contacted the BBB, basically tell them that so they know your NOT fooling around! Also if the issue don't get resolved, the contact the attourny generals office for fraud.

Also what Idylatoo said about other might be filed or in the process of filing a law suit. It probably is a high probability that their is a lawsuit in effect or starting one up if several people have been scammed from checks. So Idylatoo, does have a Very Good Point, File with the BBB right away, don't wait!

Thank you all so much. I contacked the company they told me it was a third party check \

, I must say they called back right away.They are looking into it . I told them there 3 party stank lol. And yes that was for 1 medical survey.well keep ya all updated

Thank you all so much. I contacked the company they told me it was a third party check \

, I must say they called back right away.They are looking into it . I told them there 3 party stank lol. And yes that was for 1 medical survey.well keep ya all updated

Wow, what type of medical survey pays that much, $275? I thought the survey company paid you after they (the survey panel) are paid by the 3rd party?