TELLwut

theskyhunter

i just joined this panel. so far its so easy. you click on various little surveys(and they have oodddles of em) and get anywhere from 5-10-15 points. create a survey and if its accepted get upwards 30 points. a $10 amazon gd is 4000 pts. it depends on how fast you are at clicking as to how many you can get in an hours time. didnt take me long at all just to get my 1st 2,075 pts already. i do these whenever im not doing anything else. its really adds up fast. check it out my friends.

I got my first $10 very quickly but earning points has slowed down dramatically for me. I expect to get another $10 but I'm not too sure of what I'll earn beyond that. The other thing is that the questions only net 5-10 points and as they're getting longer it's going to get closer and closer to passing the threshold for making it work the time and effort put in.

I put in for my first $10 reward over a week ago and haven't heard a word. Do they alert you that it is approved and being shipped?

Yep, they do. Looks like this -

Thank you for redeeming your rewards points at Tellwut for Walmart $10 Gift Card.

This confirms that your Walmart $10 Gift Card has been ordered and will be shipped shortly

Please allow seven days from the receipt of this message for delivery

Thank you for using the Tellwut network!

Last time I got it in 2 days. So it might be here today when the mail comes later.

I got my first $10 very quickly but earning points has slowed down dramatically for me. I expect to get another $10 but I'm not too sure of what I'll earn beyond that. The other thing is that the questions only net 5-10 points and as they're getting longer it's going to get closer and closer to passing the threshold for making it work the time and effort put in.

yeah thats 1 thing im kinda worried about. after i go thru all the little surveys(getting caught up), is how much it might slow down after that.

I cashed out for my first $10 Amazon card 7 days ago and received it today. The first day was amazing, it went on for hours but since then it is very slow. I didn't think it would stay like the first day but I wish we got more. It's great to do in between the regular surveys.

I just got my card today, good thing, I need cat litter, so it's off to Walmart for me!! And here I was kind of almost complaining about it.