You know it's bad

peach6

Toluna has me frozen at the same amount of points for a month. Two surveys still "pending". At one time, Toluna was my chief money maker. They really went downhill. After cashout (maybe by 2015 at this rate), I'm quitting. I am constantly disqualified and just waste 5 minutes each time.

Me too, I'm otta there. I have some points left in there and will use them as gifties. Has anyone ever got one to be real?? :roll:

Me too, I'm otta there. I have some points left in there and will use them as gifties. Has anyone ever got one to be real?? :roll:

i spent my last 4000 points on the virtual gas cards.. i think 18 or so of them.. none of them became real for me.. i got a lot of emails though :D

Honestly, there are dry spells about 3-4 times a year. There are lighter times for me every month, as well. I haven't bothered to really keep track of them, but I wouldn't be surprised if they correspond with certain points during each fiscal quarter. It's also difficult for me to judge "dry spells" as I don't do most of the surveys I get sent.

they are adding like 3 times captcha during the surveys, surveys not credited, they are cancelling accounts, lowering payment, a lot of surveys for sweepstakes entries.