JESSICA IS GONE!!

1957horses

O GEE WIZZ :cry:

I'm really sorry for all the delays that you all had to face with Surveyhead and the SurveyPolice forum.

Jessica is not working anymore with the company, she has left and I've taken over most of her responsibility, I was still being trained on all the jobs that she worked on, so it took this much delay for me to get to the forums and my apologies for it.

I know Jessica leaving is a big blow, believe me I've felt the worse about her departure, we were best of mates and I know I need to fill in big shoes. I'll try my best and get things moved faster over here, but it might take some time for me to get used to everything.

Sincerely!

Rohit

Customer Service

Even I'm as sad as you all are. :(

O GEE WIZZ :cry:

I'm really sorry for all the delays that you all had to face with Surveyhead and the SurveyPolice forum.

Jessica is not working anymore with the company, she has left and I've taken over most of her responsibility, I was still being trained on all the jobs that she worked on, so it took this much delay for me to get to the forums and my apologies for it.

I know Jessica leaving is a big blow, believe me I've felt the worse about her departure, we were best of mates and I know I need to fill in big shoes. I'll try my best and get things moved faster over here, but it might take some time for me to get used to everything.

Sincerely!

Rohit

Customer Service

That indicates how good was she. Wish Rohit good luck.

But if somebody leaving the company can impact so much, then She did really been doing a great job.

I knew she left a month ago and we all can see the difference it made to the site.

The site is in dumps now and i hardly complete a survey in days. There are either no surveys or surveys with technical issues.

The payouts are back to normal. It used to be two weeks when Jessica was taking care of payouts.

Some of my pending surveys are as old as April and may. Rapid increase in the number of surveys being marked invalid as if members are no more honest in 2012.

Lots of clean up to be done and its not an easy job.