Paid ViewPoint?

kam101

Has anyone here tried or heard of Paid ViewPoint? Does anyone know how fast they pay? I only had the account for a few weeks now... :roll:

If you're from the US it's okay. I'm from Canada and I was with them for a few months and found it a waste of time. The only surveys I received were trait surveys and they only paid 3 cents. Never any biz surveys. The reply I received from them was that they didn't have surveys for Canadian demographics yet as there weren't enough of us taking surveys. They wanted me to start referring my Canadian survey taker friends, I replied that I doubt they would do it for 3 cents when you pay US residents 10 cents. Oh well... :|

Has anyone here tried or heard of Paid ViewPoint? Does anyone know how fast they pay? I only had the account for a few weeks now... :roll:

If you're from the US it's okay. I'm from Canada and I was with them for a few months and found it a waste of time. The only surveys I received were trait surveys and they only paid 3 cents. Never any biz surveys. The reply I received from them was that they didn't have surveys for Canadian demographics yet as there weren't enough of us taking surveys. They wanted me to start referring my Canadian survey taker friends, I replied that I doubt they would do it for 3 cents when you pay US residents 10 cents. Oh well... :|

I totally agree with this. I'm from the U.S. so I get the 10 cent surveys. I'll also say that they seem to have stopped sending out the "real" surveys at odd times (used to be about 3:00a.m.!) so it has improved some. I've cashed out once and I'm well on my way to cashing out again.