Greeting Card survey

hpilgrim1

Hey avemaria,

Did you have to contact them at the end of your 3 months?? My 3 months ended in July and I emailed them yesterday but no word from them yet. How long did it take you to get your $$ or amazon?? Thanks for your help!! :P

Definitely 3 months. I did it from November 1, 2011 to February 1, 2012. The site has it's own dashboard and you can either keep checking the rewards page of the dashboard till you see your money in there or you can wait for the email. I think they do send out an email letting you know(can't really remember as it's been a while)but I just kept checking till the money appeared one day. Once I cashed out I got my money within a week to paypal.

Hope this helps. It's been almost 6 months and my memory starts to get a little blurry around the edges after so long. :o)

Definitely 3 months. I did it from November 1, 2011 to February 1, 2012. The site has it's own dashboard and you can either keep checking the rewards page of the dashboard till you see your money in there or you can wait for the email. I think they do send out an email letting you know(can't really remember as it's been a while)but I just kept checking till the money appeared one day. Once I cashed out I got my money within a week to paypal.

Hope this helps. It's been almost 6 months and my memory starts to get a little blurry around the edges after so long. :o)

Thanks deanseven,

It just says "You have not yet earned enough to redeem a reward"

And I agree about blurry around the edges. LOL :roll:

Hey avemaria,

Did you have to contact them at the end of your 3 months?? My 3 months ended in July and I emailed them yesterday but no word from them yet. How long did it take you to get your $$ or amazon?? Thanks for your help!! :P

i think they email it but you can go on your greeting card page and you'll see the typical surveyhead and jdp format showing that your payment is pending and then approved... and this is the important part.. i believe you have to then request payment right there on the greeting card page... they won't send it automatically first.. it'll sit there as a balance basically like jdp is to surveyhead, an extension.. that's one thing i posted about when it ended for me.. i was about to delete the bookmark but then noticed that i had the amount on the page and i saw the cash out option.. nice if they would have told us that first.