Survey Spot

Not-a-Sucker

Do they seriously believe anyone will do surveys without knowing what the compensation is? Every survey they send is for "11 minutes" 18 minutes" with absolutely no mention of what (or if) they are paying. Just for giggles, I clicked on one, and even when you get in, there is still no mention of the points. Just right into the survey. I think not.

Do they seriously believe anyone will do surveys without knowing what the compensation is? Every survey they send is for "11 minutes" 18 minutes" with absolutely no mention of what (or if) they are paying. Just for giggles, I clicked on one, and even when you get in, there is still no mention of the points. Just right into the survey. I think not.

Survey Spot use to be one of the best. They are the reason I started doing surveys, I saw their commercials on TV. Now they have become nothing more than a Scam Survey Company. This doesn't shock me in the least they are trying to pull this over on people by not telling them upfront what they get for doing it. "Do they seriously believe anyone will do surveys without knowing what the compensation is?", I hate to say this, but sadly their are people that will do it without knowing what the compenstaion is! :) I of course am NOT one of them! :D

Funny you mention this. I just closed my account with them. I had 450 points, but figured it wasn't worth trying to get to 1000 pts to cash out. They kept wanting 50 cents for 20 minutes - what a joke. Just take it offline!

i've got 500 points.. too bad you couldn't give me the 450, we could have closed out together and i'd mail you the $5.. but yeah they'd never have allowed that.. they're OO's little step brother now.. reminds me of when a grocery store buys out the one across the street.. and they then basically just use it for storage and take all profits for themselves.