Toluna oops

peach6

What do I do This has never happened in all my years of taking. s u r v ey s yesterday I had 36,500 points today I have 217,670

I had some pending but not that many I received 180,000 for one that was pending I don't know where that number came from.

I would probably try to contact them and mention the survey for 180,000 points. If you try to cash out, they are likely to recognize their mistake and then you might get flagged by them. Let us know what happens......

I would probably try to contact them and mention the survey for 180,000 points. If you try to cash out, they are likely to recognize their mistake and then you might get flagged by them. Let us know what happens......

Week Toluna rips off thousands of people by claiming the didn't complete the survey's and missing points. Although tempting ripping them off like they do other people, However Spider is right, you should contact them about weather it is a mistake.

What do I do This has never happened in all my years of taking. s u r v ey s yesterday I had 36,500 points today I have 217,670

I had some pending but not that many I received 180,000 for one that was pending I don't know where that number came from.

Hi Peach, did you do a product test for them?

Same thing happened to me. I had two pending which are still pending and received about 10,000 points this morning...from when? I did not have anything pending from a long time ago. I always look. Either they made a major mistake on us or they are doing this because people are leaving and they're trying to keep us.

Hi Peach, did you do a product test for them?

abby no product test and even if I did they would never pay that much

Same thing happened to me. I had two pending which are still pending and received about 10,000 points this morning...from when? I did not have anything pending from a long time ago. I always look. Either they made a major mistake on us or they are doing this because people are leaving and they're trying to keep us.

I wonder if anybody else got extra points maybe they have a ticked off employee and they pushed the wrong buttond.

what are you going to do if anything

I had some pending but not that many I received 180,000 for one that was pending I don't know where that number came from.[/quote

I tried to do the right thing I emailed Toluna I was very brief I asked if my points balance was correct.I was surprised I got a response so quickly.

According to our Data Base your current available Balance is 218,915 Status Closed

so I guess Im good

I had some pending but not that many I received 180,000 for one that was pending I don't know where that number came from.[/quote

I tried to do the right thing I emailed Toluna I was very brief I asked if my points balance was correct.I was surprised I got a response so quickly.

According to our Data Base your current available Balance is 218,915 Status Closed

so I guess Im good

That's wonderful peach6. woo hoo :lol: