tired of getting cut because i don't want the product

avemaria

after a long series of intro questions it asks how likely i will be to buy a universal remote in the future.. my typical i don't know answer is the middle ground button of 'might or might not'.. which seems to be their general dq button.. i'm tired of trying to be honest when all i had to do to be paid for this is click the 'yes DEFINITELY i will, even if it means skipping meals for a week!!' button..

after a long series of intro questions it asks how likely i will be to buy a universal remote in the future.. my typical i don't know answer is the middle ground button of 'might or might not'.. which seems to be their general dq button.. i'm tired of trying to be honest when all i had to do to be paid for this is click the 'yes DEFINITELY i will, even if it means skipping meals for a week!!' button..

Too true. I just did one survey where they asked if I would follow up by uploading a video saying how much I loved this certain car make. I don't particularly like it, so I had to click no! I missed out on 2 minute $10 incentive by being honest! I find you have to be "yes I love it" to get into the product testing or to be invited to boards, etc. I can't in good conscious do it so I miss out. :?