2 year old?

avemaria

Is your pre-teen opinionated? Of course they are! And GlobalTestMarket values their thoughts on everything from toys, to food, to music to pizza! This survey is meant for children ages 2-11. Please have a child in your household complete the following survey under your supervision. If he/she qualifies and completes, your GlobalTestMarket account will be credited with the reward stated in the invitation.

this could take awhile having a 2 year old do the survey.....

I get a lot of points thru Epoll w/toddler surveys. They have the "does your child recognize this character" questions and since they don't watch much tv, I can check no and move thru quite quickly!

i check no to most anyhow.. i do 2 or 3 things i know of but if there's more than that i don't click yes to further ones.. it makes the survey 5 times longer and they're paying garbage anyhow for what seems like a useless survey.

LOL! I am sorry, but a 2 year old trying to read questions and then click on the right answer, it just makes me laugh. I am MUCH older and I can barely get through some of the surveys. My 13 year old is already wise to being dq'd and she doesn't want to take any more of them, she says it is a waste of her ipod time. :D

They want you to answer on the behalf of the child's answer.However do you really expect a 2 year old to understand and answer all the questions?