This has got to be a joke with Synovate

greeneyeddevils

I just received this survey invite this morning...there's no way that this could be right..if so Synovate has lost their mind

Points: Earn up to 900 reward points, plus an entry into our monthly sweepstakes (with 55 prizes totaling $2,000).

Time: About 900 minutes.

Let's see that = 15 hrs of a survey for 900 points which is equal to about $1 on Synovate....did anyone else get this survey?

I just received this survey invite this morning...there's no way that this could be right..if so Synovate has lost their mind

Points: Earn up to 900 reward points, plus an entry into our monthly sweepstakes (with 55 prizes totaling $2,000).

Let's see that = 15 hrs of a survey for 900 points which is equal to about $1 on Synovate....did anyone else get this survey?

Heck it takes 5,000 points just to get a lousy $5.00 :shock:

Must have been a typo :lol: Did you send them a message?

I just want to get to 10000 points so I can get $10. I am at like 7365 right now. I can't believe they would pay that little for all that time. I didn't get that one for sure. That just can't be right!

Yikes! I'd be running away from that one! 8)

They never bothered getting back to me...probably was true...I've found this site has gone down the toilet...I would get the odd PT to do with them...would get some decent surveys...then this year I get surveys that are like anywhere from 25-45 minutes for like no points at all....not worth my time or effort anymore with them...can't be bothered