MY SURVEY

1957horses

My Survey wants a diary of your beer consumption and how often you buy it for 2 weeks.... And you get a whopping 300 points., I don't know if I'm going to hop on that, let you know after I walk a straight line, or say my A,B,C's :shock:

I got a better deal for you. Survey Spot has the same survey, also for 300 points! Which is $3, versus $2.72 with My Survey. For this obscenely high reward, you can fill out a 15 minute initial survey. Then, I quote:

"If qualified - Over the next two weeks you will complete two diaries: one about the product you drink, and one about the product you buy. **We would need your valuable feedback for a period of two weeks consecutively and on successful completion of the entire two week’s feedback you will receive 300 points To start with, we’d like to invite you to take part in the first stage of this unique study. The first survey is 15 mins and on completion of this you will receive 300 points in 4-6 weeks.

Really? So a 15 minute survey, then two weeks of filling in two diaries, and then wait SIX weeks to be credited!!!!

Wow! I can't wait.

Just be glad it only takes weeks and a whole3 dollars you can laugh all the way to the bank. Wow talk about rollin in the dough. I have not done a SS survey in over a year or 6 months I keep getting invites but the low payouts make it not worthwhile

Just be glad it only takes weeks and a whole3 dollars you can laugh all the way to the bank. Wow talk about rollin in the dough. I have not done a SS survey in over a year or 6 months I keep getting invites but the low payouts make it not worthwhile

That's all they offer now. Low paying Surverys. I do them only when I'm bored.

My Survey has another diary for 500 points 2 weeks :shock:

That still doesn't buy a 6-pack. :cry:

Other diaries in the past were on a phone they sent just for that purpose for 2 weeks and they had paid by a visa card worth $35.00 :roll:

They keep sending me emails to do it, but I just delete them. :|