consumer voice chris @ccbfastmap.com

jolie77

Hi.

I am new here but would like a rant, would like to know if others are aware.

I have been doing consumer voice surveys for over £5 years & i am still trying to get to the target £45. i have been on $43.20 for years now.

They draw you in with £1.80 surveys until you are near the target then all you get are prize draw surveys.

I asked google to find if others had the problem & Moneysavingexpert.com forums came up with masses of people in the same boat all ranting about it.Many like me are almost on the target & have been left in limbo. It seems that very few have ever received any money. If you complain to [email protected] you get fobbed off with excuses & rudeness.

Does anyone know if anything can be done about this? It appears like a scam. They are getting their surveys done for free & apparently it is very hard to unsubscribe, there doesn't seem to be a website for them.

Hi.

I am new here but would like a rant, would like to know if others are aware.

I have been doing consumer voice surveys for over £5 years & i am still trying to get to the target £45. i have been on $43.20 for years now.

They draw you in with £1.80 surveys until you are near the target then all you get are prize draw surveys.

I asked google to find if others had the problem & Moneysavingexpert.com forums came up with masses of people in the same boat all ranting about it.Many like me are almost on the target & have been left in limbo. It seems that very few have ever received any money. If you complain to [email protected] you get fobbed off with excuses & rudeness.

Does anyone know if anything can be done about this? It appears like a scam. They are getting their surveys done for free & apparently it is very hard to unsubscribe, there doesn't seem to be a website for them.

All I can think/say is contact BBB :roll: