PureProfile?

rosiesmom

Anyone heard of this one? I just joined it, I had never heard of it before. Cashout is $25, once a month. Lots of profile questions. I guess I will see if it is worth the effort.

I joined sometime last year. It's a slow money maker but they do pay out. I just cashed out last week and they do paypal. I thought it said I would receive my money within 30 days but 3 days later I had my cash so I'm not sure if I misread it or if they are just awesome. Good luck with them. I enjoy the site and when you are able to complete a survey, it's a good dollar amount for the time. Otherwise you just receive ten cents here and there for answering one or two questions. I am definitely sticking with them.

Thanks for the feeback Spider. I jut ran across them and wasn't sure about their reputation. I have been dumping other sites, so I am looking for new blood. I will give them a try.

Thanks for the feeback Spider. I jut ran across them and wasn't sure about their reputation. I have been dumping other sites, so I am looking for new blood. I will give them a try.

rosiesmom,

I left you a PM message