National Consumer Panel?

doobie

I just got an invite to this panel. Is anyone else a member and if so, are they worth signing up with? They don't seem to give cash rewards, just 'gifts'. Any information is appreciated!

Hi Dooby, they look like Neilsen home scan. You scan purchases you make everyday and you earn points which you use to choose from their "gifts" on their website. I don't think they pay out cash or paypal.

there's nothing really worth it on the gift list for me.. and it would take far too long to save up points.. someone on here just got a camera and it took 2 years. I got a scanner but as soon as I found out i would have to enter in actual price for each item rather than just scanning, it went back in the box and i'm sending it back.. it's just not worth it for me personally as i'm usually helping unload the things rather than at the store getting them.. so i can't stand there scanning while others are putting away. But if you're into entering the info on the scanner you'll get the points each week as long as you have something to scan in.. the other person i mentioned takes it with her to the store and enters as she buys..

Thanks a lot. I'd rather have a little cash than wait years to get enough points to get some sort of prize. I think I'm definetly going to skip this one. :) I have only been doing this for like a month and a half and I have gotten $90 in cash and amazon codes! I can't believe this is actually paying off.