Paper Towel Survey

rosiesmom

I am not ranting or raving about this one. But I had done this one survey many times. Today I did it and I got the whole thing done, believe me, I know when it ends. And it routed me back to the site and said that they had had enough people to fill the quota. Now I did finish it and it was only for $1, but that is a little bit of why we come here and complain and carry one. I am not sure that it is the site's problem, it might be the actual survey companies issue. just sayin'.....

Same here, rosiesmom. Mine was with Opinion Outpost. I called and told them I finished it down to the end and instead of getting the blue screen at the end, it said the same thing you just mentioned. They said they have to wait until the survey closes and I should let them know if I don't get credit by then. That makes about four that this happened with in the past month. Really annoying after spending all that time.

I keep getting papertowels to try. Which is good, but where the heck are the laptops and iPads for me to try?? LOL! I am open to some makeup, perfume, socks, facial cleanser, etc. Send me all of it, I will try it all! Even cereal! Love it all!

I keep getting papertowels to try. Which is good, but where the heck are the laptops and iPads for me to try?? LOL! I am open to some makeup, perfume, socks, facial cleanser, etc. Send me all of it, I will try it all! Even cereal! Love it all![/quote

Ditto

Got the paper towel in Surveyhead today and completed the whole thing just to be told they have reached the required number of participants already. I hate Surveyhead -_-

Those cheap people at OO paid me fifty cents for the last paper towel test I did - which was the final straw that broke the camel’s back and made me drop them.

If you miss out on this product test, you really are coming out ahead.

I am not ranting or raving about this one. But I had done this one survey many times. Today I did it and I got the whole thing done, believe me, I know when it ends. And it routed me back to the site and said that they had had enough people to fill the quota. Now I did finish it and it was only for $1, but that is a little bit of why we come here and complain and carry one. I am not sure that it is the site's problem, it might be the actual survey companies issue. just sayin'.....

It doesn't matter if the quota filled up while you completed the survey or not! The Bottom Line is you gave your Honest Opinions and Valuble Time, just liked they ask you to. So you expect their Honesty in Paying you, not some piss poor excuse for getting out of paying and cheating you! I would email them on this and explain to them that you did your part and gave your Honest Answers and you expect them to be Honest in paying you! If they refuse, then File with the BBB! Yes it is only for $1.00, but it is the Principle of the thing! Keep them Honest and get your $1.00 from them!