survey on email

abby63

Did anyone receive the survey that requests that you forward your email address to a company and they extract your spam email. They claim to not touch your personal email :shock: Has anyone actually done this? It paid $20 after a month and $5 per month after that until you disable the forwarding. They would have access to your email!!!

Did anyone receive the survey that requests that you forward your email address to a company and they extract your spam email. They claim to not touch your personal email :shock: Has anyone actually done this? It paid $20 after a month and $5 per month after that until you disable the forwarding. They would have access to your email!!!

Not something I would do no matter how much they'd payed me. :shock: They could possibly find out your passwords or keep emails you want, how would they know if it is junk?? :o I sometimes get surveys that are marked "spam" but I would rather go through my own emails. :|

Some times I wonder if "big brother" isn't already peeking at what we have on our computers all ready. :roll:

Not something I would do no matter how much they'd payed me. :shock: They could possibly find out your passwords or keep emails you want, how would they know if it is junk?? :o I sometimes get surveys that are marked "spam" but I would rather go through my own emails. :|

Some times I wonder if "big brother" isn't already peeking at what we have on our computers all ready. :roll:

i think you are absolutely right!!!

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw it. Who would do this survey and that they can't be getting many takers? I was tempted to give them my other email that I rarely use so nothing personal on it but they want an email that you would use for banking, shopping online, etc.

I think Big brother will peek depending on your email title!