New incentive at Zoompanel

danielle1234

Yeah they had this for several months now from last year, don't know why they are just sending out email about it. However I think the change was you got it as almost instant now rather then waiting a few days.

new incentive on my zoompanel. 2500 points is $25 Amazon.

You must be on the american site. The canadian one has these ridiculous gifts. I'd be doing surveys forever to get anything I'd want. :cry:

• 4 weeks later...
new incentive on my zoompanel. 2500 points is $25 Amazon.

You must be on the american site. The canadian one has these ridiculous gifts. I'd be doing surveys forever to get anything I'd want. :cry:

yeah, the gifts they offer, well i can go to the dollar stores and get most of them. almost like getting prizes in cracker jack boxes, theyre that cheap. :D

I was a member of zoompanel and dropped them because of the low payouts and the value they put on their rewards. 2500 points for amazon seems STEEP to say the least. I remember most surveys were 100-250 points give or take and that will take quite a bit. But if your time is just wasting who cares?

I was a member of zoompanel and dropped them because of the low payouts and the value they put on their rewards. 2500 points for amazon seems STEEP to say the least. I remember most surveys were 100-250 points give or take and that will take quite a bit. But if your time is just wasting who cares?

I don't know, 2500 points for a $25 amazon GC seems about right to me. So for every 100 points that is $1, so lets say a 225 survey that would be $2.25. Unless if I am missing something?