come on Superpoints!! grrrr!

theskyhunter

i got a big surpise when i logged on Superpoints yesterday! i was checking out how my friends i had invited to see how they were doing as far as their point totals. it had taken me several months to get just 5 invites. very frustrating. but to my shock 3 of them werent on my network anymore. came to find out all 3 accounts had been cancelled by superpoints. i emailed SP to try and find out what happened and they told me they couldnt discuss it with me. the ones who were cancelled had to get in contact with them. whats going on here. 3 people on the same day were cancelled! :? i havent the foggiest idea why SP done this. it seems everytime here lately whenever i get with a decent survey panel, that after while they just go absolutely bonkers! has this happened to anyone else by chance? 2 of my friends have emailed them and are waiting for an answer. they said they have no idea whats going on either. strange,very strange to say the least.

The cancelled 2 of my friends for another reason. They did the wheel from my house and Superpoints doesn't allow that. It has to be done from their own computer, not at a friend's house (or the one who got them into it). I don't have an answer to your question but what baffles me is that last month they said that they changed the rules...that we can only make $10 from each person we bring in. Yet, some of my long time people are still getting me points. As you know, we can see when we click on the number next to our name, who did what every day. I can't figure them out and don't understand why they couldn't explain to you why they cancelled your friends. Please post it here if you find out from your friends.

The cancelled 2 of my friends for another reason. They did the wheel from my house and Superpoints doesn't allow that. It has to be done from their own computer, not at a friend's house (or the one who got them into it). I don't have an answer to your question but what baffles me is that last month they said that they changed the rules...that we can only make $10 from each person we bring in. Yet, some of my long time people are still getting me points. As you know, we can see when we click on the number next to our name, who did what every day. I can't figure them out and don't understand why they couldn't explain to you why they cancelled your friends. Please post it here if you find out from your friends.

one of my friends got an answer from them after he questioned them about his cancellation. and its exactly the same as it was for you. he explained to them that he and 1 of the other frends who got cancelled and also i, we hang out all the time together. so when we are at each others home we their comp(except him right now). he told about his comp. being repaired. he hasnt had one to use for a good while now so he uses ours and on top of that we 3 work at the same place and we use the comps. at work the do the spins when we are there. whats strange though is 1 of my friends who got cancelled, i havent seen her in years. she got an invite from me on facebook. i havent any idea why she was singled out. he told them we werent being dishonest and all that, its we just did the spins and all when where we were at the time. but somehow i dont think it matters to them to say the least. it took me several months just get 5 friends to join and now im left with only 2 now. bummer!

as far as the $10 amount for our friends spins, the 1,000 pts. you get from them starts the day when they set the new rules. im really thinking about throwing in the towel with this group. really,really discouraging to say the least.

That's lousy! I have a question...I couldn't find where it says that he new rule about the $10 starts when they changed the rule. Is it on their website? I am also bummed, I thought this can be an ongoing money maker from all of the people I brought in. It is hard getting new people. I used to get the 25 and 50 points invites when I clicked the wheel and I'd go on Facebook and get people but I don't even get those anymore. I wonder how this is programmed....they seem to know I have enough friends. Argh.

That's lousy! I have a question...I couldn't find where it says that he new rule about the $10 starts when they changed the rule. Is it on their website? I am also bummed, I thought this can be an ongoing money maker from all of the people I brought in. It is hard getting new people. I used to get the 25 and 50 points invites when I clicked the wheel and I'd go on Facebook and get people but I don't even get those anymore. I wonder how this is programmed....they seem to know I have enough friends. Argh.

go to the home page , scroll to bottom and click on blog,then down on the right of that page-go to "most recent posts", then click on "superpoints changes". hope this helps. some good news i got. they reinstated 2 of my buddies. the other friend i havent heard anything. ive done found out, you need a heap of friends to really make anything. the vast majority of them either forget or just dont take the time to do their spins. say you got 100 friends , you'd b lucky if just 20 to 30 of them done their spins everyday. i know the person im under has got well over 2600 people in his network. so id say its a safe bet hes making a good bit of change. the changes they made really do bite! ive noticed too that the points im getting on the spins is getting less and less . the past 5 days of spinning(250 spins by the way) ive only won a grand total of 8 points! now tell me something aint goin on! as i said earlier, when i 1st joined a few months back this site was really good, now yuck!! if things dont get any better real soon im chunkin them out the winder(dow,lol!)

skyhunter, how did he get 2600 people under him?? How did he recruit you...is it someone you know? Was a stranger through Facebook, does he have a website? We aren't allowed to put it on our own personal FB page, just a section of theirs so I can't imagine how he got this. People join when they're offered some bonus points but how else, with no extra reward?

I have 31 people but many have also lost interest, maybe I have 12 who do it every day and they are not motivated to get 2 friends so they can make money. Now I just ask people who really are interested. I have spent long hours explaining surveys and the people don't come through.

skyhunter, how did he get 2600 people under him?? How did he recruit you...is it someone you know? Was a stranger through Facebook, does he have a website? We aren't allowed to put it on our own personal FB page, just a section of theirs so I can't imagine how he got this. People join when they're offered some bonus points but how else, with no extra reward?

I have 31 people but many have also lost interest, maybe I have 12 who do it every day and they are not motivated to get 2 friends so they can make money. Now I just ask people who really are interested. I have spent long hours explaining surveys and the people don't come through.

from my understanding hes a blogger and he puts invites up on his site and other social media sites. . actually i got in contact with hm on this site thru a link. i contacted him and then he got back to me with an invite token or something like that. ive only got 4 in the 3 or so months ive been with them. and youre exactly right about the time explaining things to people and most just dont get it for some reason. ive posted ny invites on FB many times and ive had only 2 hits. thats it! just 2. :( i wish all you the GL in getting more friends to join and participate. im sure not having too much sccess. :(