valued opinions and the bbb

avemaria

i've had $15 in my account since 2009 and the past 7 months i've not had a single survey sent that i can qualify for, and there have been around 20... i emailed them asking why i can't get anything from them lately when i did ok before ($20 or so every few months).. but now it's as if i'm flagged for nothing.. at what point can i take more action to get the money in my account, even though the cashout is $20?

I would go ahead and get the $20 for now. I hit a lull in surveys as well, and then it perked up a bit. And then it went into a lull again. I didn't cash out for quite a few months. I would wonder though why you aren't getting anything at all for so long. Take your $20 for now though.

I've been with Valued Opinions for a long time. I get so many surveys soemtimes I just can't keep up with them. I can see how being stuck at $15 is a pain. Have you keep your profiles up todate? If not I would update them and there are a lot of sites that add new profiling questions and you want know til you update them. I try atleast once a month to update mine. Good luck to you.

I'd contact the BBB and see if they can help you. I can't imagine they wouldn't want to approach the company on your behalf to get you your money in exchange for you closing out your account. I know you've posted about being stuck a lot and I think you should do whatever you can to resolve the situation. :)

I would go ahead and get the $20 for now. I hit a lull in surveys as well, and then it perked up a bit. And then it went into a lull again. I didn't cash out for quite a few months. I would wonder though why you aren't getting anything at all for so long. Take your $20 for now though.

that's the problem though.. i wish to heaven i could get to 20.. i'm stuck at $15.15 and they won't let me have it until i reach the cashout total.

I've been with valued opinions for a long time. I get so many surveys soemtimes I just can't keep up with them. I can see how being stuck at $15 is a pain. Have you keep your profiles up todate? If not I would update them and there are a lot of sites that add new profiling questions and you want know til you update them. I try atleast once a month to update mine. Good luck to you.

yeah i've gone through them twice in the last 7 months.. i do well on a few other sites to i don't get it with them..

I think valued opinion is purposely making sure you cant qualify and receive your money.They use to be a honest company, but not anymore.The last 10 to 15 surveys I have done with them have done nothing but gathered my information and on the last question say I'm sorry but you didn't qualify for this survey.I would like to take a poll and see how many others have had this same happen to them.They may be having financial problems of their own.They dont pay in a timely manner -takes forever for surveys to go from pending to paid and almost every survey gets disqualified at the end.Sounds like a company who is in trouble or has dealing with SSI.

I think valued opinion is purposely making sure you cant qualify and receive your money.They use to be a honest company, but not anymore.The last 10 to 15 surveys I have done with them have done nothing but gathered my information and on the last question say I'm sorry but you didn't qualify for this survey.I would like to take a poll and see how many others have had this same happen to them.They may be having financial problems of their own.They dont pay in a timely manner -takes forever for surveys to go from pending to paid and almost every survey gets disqualified at the end.Sounds like a company who is in trouble or has dealing with SSI.

the only good thing about that company is their surveys (for me) are so far off my demographics i can't get past the first 3 questions on anything... i posted my experience with them a few weeks ago by screenshot of all my surveys not qualified for since january and it's a few pages long.. at this point i wish they'd become like Toluna and give me a chance to waste my time on gas cards that might 'become real'... but don't deny me my next pizza anymore! :D