SPECPAN VS. CLEARVOICE

1957horses

Hey all SP Family,

I have some disarming news about how much SOME of these survey sites are indeed cheating us of what we are supposed to be paying us. This is a quote from a VERY RELIABLE SORCE and I quote............. :shock:

"I just got the same survey that Specpan just sent me for $15 from Clearvoice for $2.50. I didn't finish it of course but they are making a damn fortune off of us dumb asses! That just pisses me off. Should I tell them I just did the same survey and what it paid?"

So you see it isn't just that there are more people are doing surveys (that might be a small fraction of the problem) Why is it that one site pay so much more $12.50 and another only pay only $2.50?? :twisted:

This is a sad news and it angers me and I'm wondering how many more sites are lining their pockets with $$$ that we work for, and making $$$ off of our backs

:roll:

Hey all SP Family,

I have some disarming news about how much SOME of these survey sites are indeed cheating us of what we are supposed to be paying us. This is a quote from a VERY RELIABLE SORCE and I quote............. :shock:

"I just got the same survey that Specpan just sent me for $15 from Clearvoice for $2.50. I didn't finish it of course but they are making a damn fortune off of us dumb asses! That just pisses me off. Should I tell them I just did the same survey and what it paid?"

So you see it isn't just that there are more people are doing surveys (that might be a small fraction of the problem) Why is it that one site pay so much more $12.50 and another only pay only $2.50?? :twisted:

This is a sad news and it angers me and I'm wondering how many more sites are lining their pockets with $$$ that we work for, and making $$$ off of our backs

:roll:

if the truth be known... all of them do. even the best panels out there do. its a sad fact.

• 4 weeks later...

or maybe SPECPAN is a scam site?

There is no company can afford to pay us that much just for 1 survey. Even you work in industries, it's just $8/hour => think about that.

everything by nature declines.. it's noticeable in the downfall of morals in our society.. it's like faxing a fax.. little imperfections in this generation add to the following generation's little imperfections until you have complete downfall.. often it's only noticeable if you compare decades at a time.. sadly it's more noticeable now than ever.. they'll keep pushing the envelope until there's nothing left.. it's the same with greed.. why make (or take) $10 when you can take $20? Steve Jobs was on his deathbed with cancer vowing to spend the last penny of his $40 billion taking back from google what he felt they stole from his company in 'copying' the iphone (crap can i say iphone?).. the richer you are, the more you spend to protect what you have.. and the more you try to get of what you don't have.

or maybe SPECPAN is a scam site?

There is no company can afford to pay us that much just for 1 survey. Even you work in industries, it's just $8/hour => think about that.

Please be careful about using the word scam when discussing survey companies. Just because you haven't come across a survey that paid out that much doesn't mean it is a scam. I've had lots of high paying surveys/studies.

Lots of survey sites pay more for the exact same survey than other sites do. There have been quite a few posts about the differing payout rate for magazine surveys across the major companies.

just asking, no offense.

But a survey can't be that much, product testing may have. GTM sometimes offer $8 which is highest (and never qualify), how can it be almost double that. If so, that survey must be over 1h30'.

i just signed up so i don't know exactly what they offer.. but focus groups pay pretty well.. the one's i've had in the past are around $30 an hour.. they're not like the regular surveys

Anh you dont have a clue. I know for a fact that there are survey companies that pay for the time spent and the good ones value opinions and you are rewarded for giving it. I have done quite a few high paying 15-20 min surveys and been paid anywhere from 12-40 dollars for 10-20 min. I do not get a ton of those but they are there. I can not say that I have ever been DQed from higher paying because I have already done the survey which happens quite a bit with lower ones.

just asking, no offense.

But a survey can't be that much, product testing may have. GTM sometimes offer $8 which is highest (and never qualify), how can it be almost double that. If so, that survey must be over 1h30'.

You weren't "just asking." You were accusing a company of being a scam. And by extension, were accusing a fellow poster of presenting erroneous information.

Asking goes something like this:

"Specpan really pays $15 per survey? I haven't heard of a survey paying that much. Can you tell us more about Specpan?"

And yes, surveys really can pay that much. Just because YOU haven't had one with a high reward doesn't necessarily mean that such high rewards do not exist.

Specpan really does pay that much for their surveys but they are a survey site for contractors or people who are a handyman.I had joined at one point but have since dropped out.I am not a building contractor nor am I a handyman and thought it to be unethical for me to continue to do their surveys when none of it applied to me.Just becasue most survey sites have become unethical doesn't mean I have to stoop to their level and I would hope others out there follow suit.I at least know I can sleep better at night knowing I haven't screwed someone over.

just asking, no offense.

You weren't "just asking." You were accusing a company of being a scam. And by extension, were accusing a fellow poster of presenting erroneous information.

"Specpan really pays $15 per survey? I haven't heard of a survey paying that much. Can you tell us more about Specpan?"

And yes, surveys really can pay that much. Just because YOU haven't had one with a high reward doesn't necessarily mean that such high rewards do not exist.

I put question mark, not exclamation mark though. Seems like there are a lot of rules in American conversation.

And I thought in forum we can say fairly what we thought and wait for people answer or discuss about it :roll: sometimes we need that type of talk so people can understand the truths. More struggle arguing = more believable don't you think?

just asking, no offense.

I put question mark, not exclamation mark though. Seems like there are a lot of rules in American conversation.

And I thought in forum we can say fairly what we thought and wait for people answer or discuss about it :roll: sometimes we need that type of talk so people can understand the truths. More struggle arguing = more believable don't you think?

No. It's clearly stated in the rules that libel is not allowed. Stating or conjecturing that a company is perhaps a scam is libel and against the rules of this forum. That "type of talk" is not allowed and not needed.

There is a right way and a wrong way to discuss things. Accusing a company of being a scam is the wrong way. Assuming that a member is sharing erroneous information is the wrong way. That "type of talk" actually creates more confusion rather than making the forum "more believable" because then I have to go through and edit posts so that readers do not think that a company is trying to commit fraud.

As I said before, the PROPER manner of discussion is to ASK, not ACCUSE and to ASK, not ASSUME. We're here to HELP each other, not ARGUE and ACCUSE and INSULT.

Furthermore, if I, the moderator, or the Administrator says something is not appropriate, then it is not appropriate.