Screening out of political surveys or for reading too fast

ChickWriter

I'm so sick of getting kicked out of surveys for reading too fast! It's always the ones that you have to "agree" to keep confidential information, well, confidential. If I don't - literally - walk into another room and get a drink, I screen out almost every time. This costs me both time and moneh!

GRRR! And I love, love, love taking political surveys, because of the upcoming election, but twice now, I've screened out and it's rather obvious why, because it's when I answer a question conservatively, but answer a second question in a way that's not considered conservative (such as, abortion one way, but gay marriage another but not saying which I see which way). I so much want to give my opinion in those! I guess they don't want the opinion of a true Independent voter that has opinions that don't fit the black and white conservative/liberal status quo.

GRRR! And I love, love, love taking political surveys, because of the upcoming election, but twice now, I've screened out and it's rather obvious why, because it's when I answer a question conservatively, but answer a second question in a way that's not considered conservative (such as, abortion one way, but gay marriage another but not saying which I see which way). I so much want to give my opinion in those! I guess they don't want the opinion of a true Independent voter that has opinions that don't fit the black and white conservative/liberal status quo.

I have the same problem. Last year, when it was still quasi-anyone's game with regard to the Republican nominee, I screened out of a lot of surveys. Now they're more of a mixed bag politically. I still screen out, but not for being a "liberal". I usually just close out of surveys I suspect of being political because it's clear none of the people having them done are actually interested in true opinions. I'm 99.99% sure that they're just to give statistics that are further manipulated for one of the two parties.

yeah me too. im getting screened out just about everytime i answer the conservative way. i went thru several surveys in the past week or so, answering around a dozen or more questions and as soon as i say im voting for mitt or anybody besides obuma i get screened out.

yeah me too. im getting screened out just about everytime i answer the conservative way. i went thru several surveys in the past week or so, answering around a dozen or more questions and as soon as i say im voting for mitt or anybody besides obuma i get screened out.

I noticed the same. Next time, which I dislike doing, I may say I'm voting for Obama and see what happens.

What they want are independent/undecided voters, guys. You're just as likely to get screened out for being liberal/democrat as you are for being conservative/republican.

To put it bluntly: if you've already made up your mind about the coming election, neither party is particularly interested in you. Your an already claimed prize; either for themselves or their opponents. You're a known quantity--what they want to do is learn how to better court the undecideds and centrists, the swing voters.

Trust me, I got just as many screen outs for being a democrat/liberal/voting for Obama as you....*bites tongue* other types of people did. If you really really want the points, just say you're independent and/or undecided. They really really don't care about religion--I pick atheist every time and never been screen out for it.

I would NEVER say no matter what that I was an atheist. I love GOD with all my heart, mind and soul, and nobody will ever get me to say that. But to each their own. :|

I would NEVER say no matter what that I was an atheist. I love GOD with all my heart, mind and soul, and nobody will ever get me to say that. But to each their own. :|

Well, nobody's perfect. : )

Kidding. I am genuinely atheist, but I've no problem with religious folks as long as they don't get in my face about it. This whole strategy works pretty well until the whole abortion and/or gay civil unions stuff come up--you guys get _very_ grumpy over those two things for some reason... : )

But...yeah, why-we-can't-have-nice-things, etc.

I suspect geography also plays a role. There are only a handful of battleground states, and these states are where the pollsters are going to focus their attention.

http://www.electionprojection.com/2012e ... dent12.php

oooo...yeah, that too...I'd forgetten that I do live in Ohio. I think it would behoove Romney to forget about us and focus on the other two states he _has_ to win in order to stand a chance, namely Florida and Virginia, but...hey, it's getting me points/money, so I'mma ride this gravy train.

Please remember that people of all walks of life post here and while YOU may not agree with a particular life choice, that doesn't mean you can call people names and otherwise pass judgement on other posters.

Survey Police does not endorse/condone or otherwise support lying to get points on surveys. :D