GTM BBB complaint

fiestyvermin

I have been working with GTM on getting 70 points on a survey I completed sometime the later part of July. I completed the same survey, the first time when I got to the submission screen it never took me back to GTM just hung up and reloading the page never worked. I emailed them about that and was told I screened out with 80% of the survey completed, funny and insulting. A few days after that I got the same survey but was told it had been fixed, upon logging into the survey it picked up right where the last left off and this time I got to the submission screen but upon submission I was not taken back to GTM and the 70 was never added to my account. Again I sent them a email telling of my problem and their answer was to wait a week to see if the points did not credit. Needless to say after a week nothing. Again I contact to be told," Hi, Thank you for your email. We have detected an error with the survey you

provided and awarded your account with 40 MarketPoints for the inconvenience." 40 points is better than none but to be ripped off 30 points because of system errors or whatever does not make it any easier. I contacted the BBB today and filed a complaint. After over 2 weeks of fighting with them for 3.50 is unacceptable. I told GTM numerous times to credit me with the 70 points because I did my part and everything that was asked of me. Needless to say my BBB complaint is asking for 150 points to be added to my account because of their refusal and all the work I had to put into this.

I have been working with GTM on getting 70 points on a survey I completed sometime the later part of July. I completed the same survey, the first time when I got to the submission screen it never took me back to GTM just hung up and reloading the page never worked. I emailed them about that and was told I screened out with 80% of the survey completed, funny and insulting. A few days after that I got the same survey but was told it had been fixed, upon logging into the survey it picked up right where the last left off and this time I got to the submission screen but upon submission I was not taken back to GTM and the 70 was never added to my account. Again I sent them a email telling of my problem and their answer was to wait a week to see if the points did not credit. Needless to say after a week nothing. Again I contact to be told," Hi, Thank you for your email. We have detected an error with the survey you

provided and awarded your account with 40 Market Points for the inconvenience." 40 points is better than none but to be ripped off 30 points because of system errors or whatever does not make it any easier. I contacted the BBB today and filed a complaint. After over 2 weeks of fighting with them for 3.50 is unacceptable. I told GTM numerous times to credit me with the 70 points because I did my part and everything that was asked of me. Needless to say my BBB complaint is asking for 150 points to be added to my account because of their refusal and all the work I had to put into this.

Good for you!! Don't let them rip you off. It seems like there is an awful lot of that going around. And the sad part is they are getting away with it 80% of the time. If you complain, then they freeze your account. They don't care about us, there is always someone to replace us. It's like drug dealers, one gets caught goes to jail, next day someone new has taken their spot. And I'm really getting sick of it. We are supposed to enjoy doing surveys, now I dread doing them because I might get an invalid or screen out, or just plain don't get my points and have to email the site any site to get our points. :twisted:

This will make the 2nd complaint I have filed against GTM and so far my account has not been frozen. I might be treading on thin ice but its worth it. I have been a member 5 or 6 years and in that time frame I have made them quite a lot. Remains to be seen how much value they place on it. Asking the BBB for 150 might be extreme but this has been a hell of a fight with GTM about these points and I have been blown off or given pittance.

I got one for 35 points last night and I got to the end and hit the submit button and I got a screen saying that the data hadn't been submitted and I wouldln't get my $$. So I immediately emailed them and they are checking on it. According to the email, I will be getting my points within 7 days.

Thats just a form email. I got the same one about the 70 points and when I called them on it they decided to give me 40. This keeps happening and happening its a total insult to everything ethical. I have no clue on how these companies keep doing this and why people keep letting them. I know my first complaint I got 120 points and when this one goes through will make 270 their cost from 2 surveys maybe 120 I am not sure. They are not expecting complaints to be filed so they give just little pittances to justify their actions and people just keep rewarding them while getting screwed.