Opinionshere with OpinionOutpost

Leefall

What is the quickest way to opt out of Opinionshere surveys? I keep receiving them from Opinion Outpost and if I just delete it reappears and I cannot continue to any other surveys. What answer should I use in the prelim so I am disqualified quickly from that survey and then can continue on to other surveys? I have used frivolous answers previously but Opinionshere seems to ignore my answers and just continues on until I complete the full prelim and then am disqualified. I asked OO to not send me any Opinionshere surveys but they say it is computer generated.

Is that the "blue screen crap " that comes up...asks you your age in a blue box & where you're from..& once you click on it it always DQ's you? If so I'd like to know too since it pisses me off all the time

It's really ironic that you posted this because I was going to post the same today. I don't wait for invitations for Opinion Outpost. I just go there and see what comes up. Today all I got was opinionshere and gave one a try and of course, got disqualified. Then it said "Take another survey" as usual. I would not go through the 20 questions they give before they even start, not again....so I put for my age "3" and got immediately disqualified.

Telling OO not to send them doesn't work. Calling doesn't help either because you get a rep that definitely will not relay our messages to the bosses. I am really angry that OO has taken opinionshere as a client. If you want to call OO, their number is 877-254-1234. Maybe if enough of us call, they will drop the client but I doubt it. It's money for them and they're always going to get people who will sit through their grueling surveys and dq's.

Yeah, when they were the REAL Opinion Outpost, they had a place on their website to opt out of OTX surveys. They KNEW they were crap.

Now I just put my age as 5 (oops, I missed the second digit).

I put in my age as 10 and was not immediately disqualified. I will try 7 first (I also forgot the 2nd digit), then 5 or 3.

Today I entered my age as 7 and it worked. I guess it's the one digit number that disqualifies.