All your surveys

stormycloud

Hi guys, :)

just a question, with all the survey companys you have on your list. If on a given day lets say you have 10 different companys sending you surveys to do all at the same time. Which are your first 3 you do right away ( companys ) and why do you pick those to do first?

Also do you do all from one company first or lets say one from this one and one from that one?

Thanks . Hope you are all staying cool. :o

surveyhead, Opinion Outpost and globaltestmarket for me personally..

it's important to know that if you're doing surveys on those sites, what you get from them may be affected by your use of other sites like myview or Toluna etc.. that pay less.. if you do a survey on Toluna or myview, i've noticed that the similar survey won't come up on the GTM router and it slows down and you're paid less to do it on Toluna.. so i dropped all the lower paying sites for the above 3.. best to make sure you're getting the higher paying sites first before you go on tolunabook or the like.

surveyhead, opinion outpost and globaltestmarket for me personally..

it's important to know that if you're doing surveys on those sites, what you get from them may be affected by your use of other sites like myview or toluna etc.. that pay less.. if you do a survey on toluna or myview, i've noticed that the similar survey won't come up on the GTM router and it slows down and you're paid less to do it on toluna.. so i dropped all the lower paying sites for the above 3.. best to make sure you're getting the higher paying sites first before you go on tolunabook or the like.

I am not sure if that is always the case.I have DQ from a survey on Global and then got the same survey from My View.I had the same answers and was able to complete the survey and got the points.Sometimes I think they just hit a button and if it's your lucky day you get to do the survey.

I hate to let any MyView survey go, so I will do that first. However, then I know I may be there for a loooong time, as one leads to another. I had 8 in a row the other day! Luckily, it was after work so I had time. With Opinion Outpost, the same thing happens and today I got 4 in a row but somehow you can always just go back there on your own and find them. With MyView, I will not leave as long as they're offering me more. Third choice is GlobalTestMarket because they usually pay 35 points ($1.75) which is fine. In between (not that you asked, lol) I watch videos on Swagbucks while I am washing dishes or cleaning...my goal there is just to get to 450 points for an Amazon card. Or I do Tellwut in between surveys. In other words, there is not a moment where I am not making money. Oh, and with morning coffee I do Superpoints which I love.100 clicks takes a few minutes so I like to do that while I am on the phone because it's effortless. If anyone wants an invite for Superpoints or MyView, feel free to private message me.

• 3 weeks later...
People here loves SurveyHead?

I think it works more for Canadians, doesn't it?

I heard a lot of complaints in Surveyhead Frustration topic.

I can't complain. I've made some pretty good money with them and continue to do so. I figure I must be in a great demographic or something. Not sure really. When I see people on here saying they are terrible and a scam I have to wonder why their experience is so different from mine. I'm in the USA by the way. I'm also a male and live in Alabama. Not sure if that has anything at all to do with it though. Who knows?

i do well with surveyhead as well.. but that doesn't stop the frustrations from time to time.

True enough. I won't argue with you there.