Ledgerweb.com

stormycloud

Funny you should ask. I just now reached cash out amount (although it won't allow me to cash out for some reason). $20, and that's since September 8, 2011. Pays $1 per survey, but they aren't too long or boring. Average one survey a month.

Not something to depend on, just a thing to do now and then.

i tried bookmarking them for a few months but after hearing nothing i just deleted the bookmark.. i never heard from them.. it's based in canada so i'm not sure if that had a difference.. GTM is canadian but i do ok with them.

I've cashed out a few times now..yes they're Canadian...the surveys are really simple...not a ton of boxes to click..pretty straight forward...most of the surveys I get are between $1-2....need $20 to cash out...being in Toronto it only take under 7 days for me to receive the cheque once I redeem for it...never any problems once I've redeemed...always able to cash the cheque

• 2 weeks later...
Total waste of time. One one dollars survey a month. REALLY??????

same here ^^

I guess we should opt-out because this site is mostly for Canadian only (like people said)

this SP site is half U.S. and half Canada, so it's kind of hard to tell which survey is good for us.