PCH Online Surveys,Opinion Outpost and Opinion World

mikedorb

Since August 1, I have not received any survey invites from these panels. I checked the three accounts and they all are active but even when I search for available surveys on the three sites, I am always told that none are currently available. Today, I went in to update my profiles since they haven't been updated in a while. I was thinking since I hadn't updated my profiles for a while, that is why they aren't sending me any more surveys. So I will see what happens now that I have done this. The other thing I thought of was since I reported Survey Spot to the BBB and all of these are SSI companies, this is a way for them to get back even with me now by not sending me anymore surveys. If I don't get any surveys from them in the next couple of days, I guess I will e-mail the three panels and try to find out what is going on as to why I haven't been getting surveys.

Since August 1, I have not received any survey invites from these panels. I checked the three accounts and they all are active but even when I search for available surveys on the three sites, I am always told that none are currently available. Today, I went in to update my profiles since they haven't been updated in a while. I was thinking since I hadn't updated my profiles for a while, that is why they aren't sending me any more surveys. So I will see what happens now that I have done this. The other thing I thought of was since I reported Survey Spot to the BBB and all of these are SSI companies, this is a way for them to get back even with me now by not sending me anymore surveys. If I don't get any surveys from them in the next couple of days, I guess I will e-mail the three panels and try to find out what is going on as to why I haven't been getting surveys.

I wasn't able get any surveys for about a week with Opinion Outpost so I called them the other day (877)254-1234 I didn't really understand what the guy was saying but he said it might be a glitch and he fixed it because later in the day I was back in business.I hope that is all it is with your account.I would rather call because when I e-mail them I usually get a generic response.

Just an update. A few days ago I sent e-mails to the three panels. They responded with generic responses like make sure I have updated my profiles which I have and also make sure they are on a safe sender list so that the e-mails won't be blocked by my ISP. I knew my e-mails weren't being blocked because they never were before and even when I went on the websites, no surveys were ever available. One of them said maybe I wasn't getting surveys because I didn't meet the demographics of them and that I should start receiving surveys again soon.

So I just decided to wait it out to see what would happen. Now today I received survey invites from both Opinion World and Opinion Outpost. But no e-mails yet from PCH Online Surveys so I went on their site and saw that there was finally a survey available for me to take even though they didn't let me take it. So I guess the three panels will be sending me surveys again. I still can't figure it out why I didn't get any surveys from any of those panels since August 1 and now today, surveys are available to me again. And Opinion Outpost even let me complete two surveys today which is not the norm. And these were surveys that actually gave me points and not just sweepstakes entries. One gave me 5 points and the other 15 points. It is so difficult to complete surveys especially those that actually give you points for any of these SSI panels.