I Think - Old survey new website.

danielle1234

ok thank you for the info danielle1234. I would doubt it, it probably is from surveyhead. They own gratis points, the card survey site, focus line, JDPowers, and a few others. :roll:

• 1 month later...
Is Focusline Surveyhead?? I've been with them (Focusline) for a long time, and haven't had any problems.

Yes they are partnered with surveyhead, same 25 cashout threshold.

• 4 months later...
Is Focusline Surveyhead?? I've been with them (Focusline) for a long time, and haven't had any problems.

I didn't either (until recently). Was a member for a few months, when suddenly my account was frozen! No reason, even after many emails. They have GREAT customer service, but I still don't understand what went wrong. All I can say is maybe because I was a member of alot of their survey panels (which once also happened to me with Opinion outpost-as I joined opinion world).

Focusline is part of: survey head, gratispoints (which is the best site, but my account got frozen there too shortly), buzzback and one other.

• 2 months later...

I heard sometime ago from a thread on this site that ithink was renamed surveyhead (which is now ipoll). They are connected with focusline & gratis points as well as techfacts. I have always been annally careful with my surveys with these companies, and I notice things like they CHANGE payout, when I reach payout. Especially for paypal. When I reached the $25, sometimes they changed it to $35 so I couldn't cash out. Or they switched it to Amazon gift certificates. These people are just shady. For those who sing their praises & say they have no problems, just wait a while. When you earn a certain amount of money, you also will find your account frozen or nonexistent for NO good reason.