You got to love the stupidity of some survey questions

TSP1973

I just did a survey on Alcohol, of course I got screened out after 7 questions, but still there was on question that was just Stupid! Okay the two of the questions ask me what Alcohol I have purchased, then asked me what I have drank in the past three months. Now both questions had a "None of these" to select. I drink heavily so of course I did not select the "none of these" one! 8) On one of the questions, which I am sure is what screened me out, :evil: it ask me "which ones would you never drink"! Well of course it left out the "none of these" ones, so I was forced into selecting a Alcohol drink that I would normally drink in order to get pass the question. Of course I was Screened out! :x Do these people that design these surveys every get the clue that "Maybe" someone would drink everyone of them??? At least give that Option!!!

I've noticed this same problem on SH and even at Tellwut. Often the survey taker is forced to choose an answer that isn't really the truth because there are no other options. It's aggravating.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the questions about cell phones , before they determine if you have one.

I also chuckle at "the car you drive the most", miles or number of trips?

Mike

I got another one that was pretty dumb the other day by GTM. They ask me about Alcohol and something else I think it was how many trips I taken, then they said I qualified to take the survey. Then they take me to the survey and about 3 questions later they ask me about Tobacco use. I selected that I do not use Tobacco and was DQ! :shock: You would think that if the survey was on Tobacco Products and your use of them, wouldn't the Presurvey questions should have been about Tobacco also? LOL

I was laughing at Tellwut today. They were asking about the wonders of the world and which one you would have been to. But they left nothing for "I haven't been to any of them". Now it just keeps coming up each time I log in. And also the questions where they ask about if you saw something you didn't like would you rahter poke your eye out or put on sun glasses, and the answers are "yes" and "no". Uhm, weren't you supposed to answer which one you would do? I just made that last question up for this board. It isn't actually on the website, so you don't have to look for it, it doesn't exist. :D

I was laughing at Tellwut today. They were asking about the wonders of the world and which one you would have been to. But they left nothing for "I haven't been to any of them". Now it just keeps coming up each time I log in. And also the questions where they ask about if you saw something you didn't like would you rahter poke your eye out or put on sun glasses, and the answers are "yes" and "no". Uhm, weren't you supposed to answer which one you would do? I just made that last question up for this board. It isn't actually on the website, so you don't have to look for it, it doesn't exist. :D

I just pick something and move on. It really bugs me that they have to approve the questions but they clearly don't bother to fix them to make some of them answerable. I figure at this point they can't possibly really care and it's not my fault if I can't properly answer a question.

one of them i got yesterday was referring to women alone, asking if you're like your girlfriends or not or something... um, what if you're not a woman?

I just pick something and move on. It really bugs me that they have to approve the questions but they clearly don't bother to fix them to make some of them answerable. I figure at this point they can't possibly really care and it's not my fault if I can't properly answer a question.

that's another reason i'm bothered by getting so many rejected.. considering all the ones they let through.

that's another reason i'm bothered by getting so many rejected.. considering all the ones they let through.

Exactly why I don't waste my time. :lol:

I have created a lot of surveys with them and only like 4 have gone through. I see a lot of surveys that get accepted and I am left scratching my head, wonder how and why they got excepted. I just created a Multi question one on Lap Band and the Realize Band asking several questions on if they ever got it and stuff like that. I double checked the questions to make sure they sounded Intelligent! 8) I have the Lap Band, so I am curious as to how many people have it and how successful they are! I also created a Multi question on on the once famous Club 54. Wonder if anyone had ever was able to get in to it, since the Steve Rubell was famous for being a real jerk on who let into his Club! Just put them in about 15 minutes ago, so hope they get accepted, keep an eye for them! :D