Synovate

peach6

Is anybody getting any surveys from Synovate? I have not received one in some time and I was never credited for a survey I did a couple of months ago.I don't think they respond to e-mails anymore.

I received 3 on the 9th of this month.One was .60 cents for 12 minutes-,the others were 1000 points or 1.00 for 20 minutes and the last but not least 750 points for 15 minutes.Goes without saying I deleted all of them.

I've given up on them...takes forever to cash out since their point system is crap now...they pay nothing for surveys anymore..they used to be good..had a few cool PT's from them..then they started to up the survey times for less points so I stopped doing them

Same here. I've emailed dozens of times to get credit from a past survey :roll: to get points they owe me. I have been sent 2 this month but didn't do them. I even tweeted @maiersynovate about getting missing points from a survey done last month. Since i-say took over I don't even think marie is still there, because she would answer usually in a day or two

I am very close once again to being able to cash out. I have been with them from when I started doing surveys. I have never cashed out quickly there and never for very much I will say that. Hopefully I can get my next cash out by the end of the year.

Gave up on synovate a long time ago. They always stated you will receive between X number of points ans y number of points, and then you had to wait a long time before anything was credited. A complete waste of time for me.