Swagbucks - Which Reward Do You Pick?

cricket

I find it to be ridiculous that you can get a $5 Amazon card for 450 points but if you want $5 in Paypal, you have to accumulate 700 points. As much as I prefer Paypal, I get a lot from Amazon, things I really need that are cheaper than buying them in the store, like food and of course, I wait for $25 so I can use free shipping. What do you do?

I find it to be ridiculous that you can get a $5 Amazon card for 450 points but if you want $5 in Paypal, you have to accumulate 700 points. As much as I prefer Paypal, I get a lot from Amazon, things I really need that are cheaper than buying them in the store, like food and of course, I wait for $25 so I can use free shipping. What do you do?

Hey cricket,

Given the choice to pick, amazon is always my first choice, but I think everybody here already knows this already. :lol:

I didn't realize that all the cards were ecards. That doesn't help me much. Or did I read that wrong?

Hey rosiesmom

That is what gift cards are called, because they the code comes through in an email thus ecard 8)

Ok 1957 horses, can you just adopt me and show me the ropes? LOL!! I don't know beans from apple butter about most of this stuff. BUT, I am learning from the people on this site. I wish more members would chime in.

Ok 1957 horses, can you just adopt me and show me the ropes? LOL!! I don't know beans from apple butter about most of this stuff. BUT, I am learning from the people on this site. I wish more members would chime in.

No problemo :lol: