Which survey companys cooperate with amazon accounts?

autotech1448

What are all the survey companys that offer redemption to your amazon account and are legit?

How does this electronic gift card work? Do they give you a code and you deposit straight to your amazon account? How long does it take to get the code after you cash out? Do they email the code or does it go to your shipping addy?

Thanks

As long as you have an Amazon account, I think it is pretty simple. I use the gift card number and update my account each time I get one. I have some money saved up now. Not much, but a little. I have never had a problem with redeeming the codes. I just got one from Surveyhead, and I do a communispace thing each month and get a gift code from them as well. I can't event hink of all of the companies that use them. I think most do. I think Myview has them, but from what I have heard on here, you have to be quick to get one.

As long as you have an Amazon account, I think it is pretty simple. I use the gift card number and update my account each time I get one. I have some money saved up now. Not much, but a little. I have never had a problem with redeeming the codes. I just got one from Surveyhead, and I do a communispace thing each month and get a gift code from them as well. I can't event hink of all of the companies that use them. I think most do. I think Myview has them, but from what I have heard on here, you have to be quick to get one.

Hey thanks for the information. I used bits and pieces of it. Could you further explain the process of how you receive the electronic Amazon gift card. Is it via email or usps? After you recieve the code, where do you go to on Amazon to add it to your account? After I understand this, I will be on my way to making a little bit.

Thanks for your time greatly!

You will get an e-mail and it will give you the code numbers for your amazon gift certificate then just go to amazon.com open an account if you don't already have one and it tells you add gift card put in the code numbers and your in bussiness and it will tell you how much you have in your account.

I just copy and paste the codes to my account on Amazon. If I can do it, anyone can. And 1957 horses is correct, they never expire. I am saving up for my daughter's Christmas present. I should be able to get her something nice by then. I used to go through mypoints and use their site to get into Amazon and Overstock, but they aren't offering points on them anymore, so no more double whamy for me. :(