Suspended?

autotech1448

Has anyone got suspended for using numerous accounts at one place? I was thinking about trying it, but I'm not going to, if you can't do it, and potentially lose all my thousands of points.

That is not a good idea. I have never done it but trust me, the survey company will find out. And most likely, they will wait until you try to cash out and then all the work you did will be for nothing. Plus, a lot of sites are partnered with each other, and once you get a bad rap, they will all cancel your accounts. Please don't even think of trying this.

Yep I think pretty much ALL survey company's have this.

Yes. And people who have had their accounts locked have posted here and had the same IP address as other posters who use the same sites so I'd imagine that part of the reason they had their accounts cancelled was as a result of the shared IP address.

I had trouble when my mom was doing surveys, too. Even though we were two different independent people we lived in the same house so we'd have to ask each other before signing up for a new site. I understand why they do it, though. The odds are far more likely someone is trying to scam with multiple accounts than are sharing a household - especially since most companies ask how many people are living with you, etc.