Pinecone going almost instant $3 payments now???

TSP1973

I been in Pinecone for over a year now. It use to be about 1 week before you get your $3 in your paypal. Then late last year they went to next day payments in Paypal. Well did a survey this morning around 10:00am. Around 11:30am I got my $3 put into my Paypal!!! :shock: While other Survey Company's are flushing their Survey Company's down the Toilet by getting cheaper, going to crappy point system and getting worse at paying you, Pinecone just keeps on Improving!!! 8) Pinecone your the Best!!!

What I love about Pinecone in addition to the quick payment of $3 and no disqualification...is the offer at the end asking us if we would try the product. They haven't always sent it but when they do, it's a generous amount. I have gotten shampoo, food, paper towels, oatmeal, frozen dinners, cookies two different times and more. Maybe some were from other companies, I forget but Pinecone still rocks. Like you said though, wish I'd get more than 2 a month, if that lately.

What I love about Pinecone in addition to the quick payment of $3 and no disqualification...is the offer at the end asking us if we would try the product. They haven't always sent it but when they do, it's a generous amount. I have gotten shampoo, food, paper towels, oatmeal, frozen dinners, cookies two different times and more. Maybe some were from other companies, I forget but Pinecone still rocks. Like you said though, wish I'd get more than 2 a month, if that lately.

I love Pinecone also...you might not get alot of surveys each month but at least you're never ever dq'd..once you get the survey you know your cash is just a day or 2 away....I also love getting the pt's & then a week or so later getting some more cash for answering the follow up questions...

Pinecone is by far the best out there

I love Pinecone also...you might not get alot of surveys each month but at least you're never ever dq'd..once you get the survey you know your cash is just a day or 2 away....I also love getting the pt's & then a week or so later getting some more cash for answering the follow up questions...

I did a Product test on a new product by Glade. I did the initial survey, then got the product and had like 2 or 3 follow up surveys, each $3.00 a piece. Then they gave me $3.00 just for sending the product back to them!!!

I did a Product test on a new product by Glade. I did the initial survey, then got the product and had like 2 or 3 follow up surveys, each $3.00 a piece. Then they gave me $3.00 just for sending the product back to them!!!

yeah in my opinion they are the best out there right now by far. i remember when they did $5. i hope i dont jinx myself, im getting around 5 or more surveys a month from them. just 2 in the last 4 days. :D oh by the way, they do look in on these forums from time to time. be sure not to mention any product by name if youve done their surveys or you could be terminated. remember the agreement when you signed up with them. im a hoping they will keep being the standard for all survey companies.

Skyhunter I know the rules and thank you for the warning. However I didn't mention the New Products name, I just mentioned the name of the company Glade. :D

skyhunter, how do you know they look at these forums? Did someone from their staff actually tell you?

look around on this sites forums and youll see some of the companies do look at them. surveyhead is one of them for sure. im sure there are others. they cant be the only one. just saying be careful. actually im glad they do look in. hopefully theyll see what we are upset about and maybe,just maybe theyll change for the better.