Instantbuck.com?

rosiesmom

Saw this in another area of the forum and wondered if anyone else uses this? Beside the person who posted. :D Sounds like Swagbucks, but is it better? Do you need to refer people in to get some points? Anyone know about this?

Uhm, not impressed with this site. You get 50 points for signing up. then you start jumping through hoops to make points. You need 500 points to start cashing out. Iit seems to be a lot of sing up for this and sign up for that. I believe I will be getting out of this pronto!

Crud, this might be something I want to hang on to. I already have 147 points today and you need 500 to cash out. some of you do more stuff, are younger, have more stuff, and you might cash out quickly on this on. there is an incentive for referrals.

I am about half way to my first cashout. I think it is going to take some time. It will be for a $5 Amazon card I think. Lots of signing up for this and that. Not sure how long I will keep doing it.. I will let everyone know how it goes.

I am about half way to my first cashout. I think it is going to take some time. It will be for a $5 Amazon card I think. Lots of signing up for this and that. Not sure how long I will keep doing it.. I will let everyone know how it goes.

1 week already and still haven't heard anything from you... :|

Sorry Anh, this one is pretty much worthless to me. It would take forever to get enough points to do anything. I am not going to waste too much time on this one.

Sorry Anh, this one is pretty much worthless to me. It would take forever to get enough points to do anything. I am not going to waste too much time on this one.

Got you there :D Good to know info from someone had been through :wink: good luck on next new panels