Has anyone cashed in using Paypal with Springboard America?

footfree

So I cashed in on 7/13/2012 and was told I would be receiving payment in 4 weeks.Well 4 weeks have come and gone and no payment.I emailed them yesterday but haven't had a response.That's another thing I have never had to email them, are they good about getting back or not?I'll let you know when and if I get my money.I've never had a problem with them sending me a check so I'm not sure what the problem is.If this is whats to be expected asking for paypal I'll just ask for the check.

I chased out around July 4th. I took the check, and I haven't seen it yet, although the points were deducted from my account. I will not be taking any more surveys until I see that check in my hand. I am not sure why it takes certain companies to issue rewards weeks and weeks, and others get right on it and send it out. Hmmmm......

So I cashed in on 7/13/2012 and was told I would be receiving payment in 4 weeks.Well 4 weeks have come and gone and no payment.I emailed them yesterday but haven't had a response.That's another thing I have never had to email them, are they good about getting back or not?I'll let you know when and if I get my money.I've never had a problem with them sending me a check so I'm not sure what the problem is.If this is whats to be expected asking for paypal I'll just ask for the check.

They answer to your email within 2 weeks. How can you receive the money in paypal?In which part of their website is paypal offered?

If you go to their web site and click the section that says "About my survey dollars" there a place that discusses that.You also have to reach payout and then it'll ask you how you would like to receive your money.

Shoot I am at $33 and still trying to reach their $50 cashout limit, been with them over a year now. Once I cash out, I am dropping them. To few survey's for the huge cash out amount they have!

I cashed out on July 4th. I jsut got the check today. I am walking away from them after 2 years. I am leaving $3.50 in my account. If they ever reduce the cash out level I might be back, but it has taken me two years to get to $50. So I doubt it. I do much better with other sites.

I received my money into my Paypal account this past Monday.I will continue to do their surveys as long as they pay as they said they would.I wont do surveys that don't pay fairly so I'll gauge it as I go along.I've made 150 dollars from them in 2 years.That's not great but not bad either.As long as they are honest -pay in a timely manner -and pay what I think a fair wage to do a survey I will continue.At least you don't hear me complain about them like a lot of other companies out there.

I think these sites with a high cashout limit are trying to get as much work out of us for free as they can. I know personally I have become so tired of trying to reach a $50 limit that I have dropped some survey sites - and in all that time trying to reach their limit, I did lots and lots of surveys --- for free, it turns out.

So these days, if they have a high limit, I don't even sign up---

you know if you think about it, the reason they and others maybe have the high cashout deal is that they hope many of us survey takers will get kicked off their panels or that panelist just get tired of trying to get to that limit and they quit. one way or the other they get their surveys done for free. plus the longer they keep our money in their bank account, they'll draw the intrest on it. which by the i think ought to be forwarded right back to us! its smart on their part, but its playing dirty to us.

you know if you think about it, the reason they and others maybe have the high cashout deal is that they hope many of us survey takers will get kicked off their panels or that panelist just get tired of trying to get to that limit and they quit. one way or the other they get their surveys done for free. plus the longer they keep our money in their bank account, they'll draw the intrest on it. which by the i think ought to be forwarded right back to us! its smart on their part, but its playing dirty to us.

I totally agree with you.I quit them after maybe 6 months I had 6.00 dollars in there and got very few surveys or I DQ

I had posted this on another subject, but I think it may have gotten buried under pulse I added more of my own thoughts to it:

As far as these survey sites are doing, what a complete udder discus. I'm not going to put myself in through all the bull $hit trying to make money if it is going to be such a drag, drag me down worrying if they go through or get marked invalid. And now some of these sites are raising the cashout threshold as you all are saying. And you all are right about people leaving $$$ in their accounts because 1) it is taking so very long to reach that goal and 2) they are paying so little another reason. They are getting ridiculous. It like 'lets see how little we can pay before people stop doing them". I swear, I am working harder and longer every day and not even making $5.00 a day and that's doing all the different surveys (from different survey sites) in a day. This is crazy!! These just are not worth the time anymore, or the heartache that comes when they do keep our $$ or freeze us out or after almost done them saying quota full and of course lets not forget the invalids. It is starting to depress me. I'm sick of it all. And I mean all of these survey sites. There may be but a hand full out there to continue with. I am going to get to cash-out on all these old favorites, then hang up my tying finger and look for focus groups. I would rather do a 2 week group for $100.00 and know I'm getting paid $50.00 each week. But a lot of these focus groups are at least paying more then that as of now. But even they are paying less now, but it is still better then these piddly surveys :roll::?:evil::x:|:evil::shock::o

I had posted this on another subject, but I think it may have gotten buried under pulse I added more of my own thoughts to it:

As far as these survey sites are doing, what a complete udder discus. I'm not going to put myself in through all the bull $hit trying to make money if it is going to be such a drag, drag me down worrying if they go through or get marked invalid. And now some of these sites are raising the cashout threshold as you all are saying. And you all are right about people leaving $$$ in their accounts because 1) it is taking so very long to reach that goal and 2) they are paying so little another reason. They are getting ridiculous. It like 'lets see how little we can pay before people stop doing them". I swear, I am working harder and longer every day and not even making $5.00 a day and that's doing all the different surveys (from different survey sites) in a day. This is crazy!! These just are not worth the time anymore, or the heartache that comes when they do keep our $$ or freeze us out or after almost done them saying quota full and of course lets not forget the invalids. It is starting to depress me. I'm sick of it all. And I mean all of these survey sites. There may be but a hand full out there to continue with. I am going to get to cash-out on all these old favorites, then hang up my tying finger and look for focus groups. I would rather do a 2 week group for $100.00 and know I'm getting paid $50.00 each week. But a lot of these focus groups are at least paying more then that as of now. But even they are paying less now, but it is still better then these piddly surveys :roll::?:evil::x:|:evil::shock::o

You better watch out your starting to sound a lot like me.Isn't it amazing how people are so gun ho on surveys when they first start out then after they deal with these companies for awhile they get disgusted with them.I know of no other business where they can get away treating people so unfairly then survey companies. Sorry they turned you bitter but it does happen.