my view

peach6

Now that they got more GC on there site I can't seem to get any surveys, Bummer

im still so disappointed in their points payouts these days. ridiculous!

There point's have gotten Very Bad. I am at 15,000 points trying to reach the cash out for Amazon, but they keep putting the $50 and $100 ones on, which are like 100,000 points! Once I cash out finally, I am dropping them!

There point's have gotten Very Bad. I am at 15,000 points trying to reach the cash out for Amazon, but they keep putting the $50 and $100 ones on, which are like 100,000 points! Once I cash out finally, I am dropping them!

I use to do okay with them but I am starting to get frustrated its starting to take to long to accumulate the points and if you get to cash out for the amazon its usually not there.

I am at 22,000 points. But I need 35,000 to get anything much. I know everyone likes the Amazon, but I like to eat too, so I am willing to take a restaurant card. It is nice not to have to cook some nights.

I am at 22,000 points. But I need 35,000 to get anything much. I know everyone likes the Amazon, but I like to eat too, so I am willing to take a restaurant card. It is nice not to have to cook some nights.

I agree I like amazon but I am starting to pick other stuff now I did order the kohls card a few months back and it took two months which I thought was not a reasonable time but then I ordered another Kohls about a month ago and it only took 3 weeks.