Opinion Outpost has been rolling lately for me

Jay000

One month total of $61.50. Surveys have been shorter to, not many long variety. All paid for right away. Had some problems with them recently but they seem to have rectified the problems. Keep up the good work OO.

8/17/2012 100 $10.00 PayPal -

8/13/2012 100 $10.00 PayPal -

8/10/2012 100 $10.00 PayPal -

7/23/2012 105 $10.50 PayPal -

7/21/2012 110 $11.00 PayPal -

7/19/2012 100 $10.00 PayPal

One month total of $61.50. Surveys have been shorter to, not many long variety. All paid for right away. Had some problems with them recently but they seem to have rectified the problems. Keep up the good work OO.

8/17/2012 100 $10.00 PayPal -

8/13/2012 100 $10.00 PayPal -

8/10/2012 100 $10.00 PayPal -

7/23/2012 105 $10.50 PayPal -

7/21/2012 110 $11.00 PayPal -

7/19/2012 100 $10.00 PayPal

WOO HOO GOOD FOR YOU!! :D Keep up the good work. :wink:

Want to share........................... Just kidding :lol:

Wowsa! I won that $15 and that helped me cash out. I am stuck at $3.50 right now. Would love to be able to cash out like that. Good for you!!

I just looked at my page and I made $106 in the past 30 days. I think the trick is to just go there all day. Don't wait for invitations, just keep getting the screen that says "try another". I will say though that when I see opinionshere, I put 4 for my age and get immediately disqualified. I am not going to answer 20 questions before the survey even starts, only to get that damn how many hours of tv do you watch a day with 5,000 boxes. That stupid survey has been on for almost a year, ridiculous.

I to have been doing well with OO.The sad part is I think I am close to the 600.00 for the year when I reach it I will still do the surveys off and on but I won't be able to cash out because I do not want to have to pay Taxes on those earnings.I hate the idea that any money earned will just have to sit there and you never know when you will get canned. :(

Me too. Since I joined in early July i've actually made.... damn: 150 bucks, 2 or so surveys away from making that 160.

OO, Surveyhead and Epoll are about the only ones I use anymore, and OO is by far my biggest cash cow. SH might compete if they weren't slow as a snail in molasses.

I to have been doing well with OO.The sad part is I think I am close to the 600.00 for the year when I reach it I will still do the surveys off and on but I won't be able to cash out because I do not want to have to pay Taxes on those earnings.I hate the idea that any money earned will just have to sit there and you never know when you will get canned. :(

There is no magic limit for survey income and not having to pay taxes. Once you make enough from ANY and ALL sources of income to HAVE to pay taxes, you have to pay taxes.

There is no magic limit for survey income and not having to pay taxes. Once you make enough from ANY and ALL sources of income to HAVE to pay taxes, you have to pay taxes.

exactly! many people misunderstand what the $600 limit thing is about. thats just when they have to do a report of it. the feds are gonna find a way soon to moniter what anyone earns from these surveys and then any and all monies earned will be taxed(which really, they are supposed to be). just a matter of time my friends.