Who is this company?

rosiesmom

A coworker gets an envelope about every two weeks. He fills out the survey and sends it back in. What is interesting is that he always gets money (cash) when he opens the survey envelope. The last one had a $20 bill in it. He said sometimes it is only $5 or $10. I haven't seen him all summer and am interested finding out who this company is. He said he never signed up for anything.

• 1 month later...
Well, did anything happen?

Absolutely nothing. No email, no snail mail, no acknowledgement that I ever even signed up.

Will keep you all updated as time progresses though.

Well, did anything happen?

Absolutely nothing. No email, no snail mail, no acknowledgement that I ever even signed up.

Will keep you all updated as time progresses though.

Same thing, nothing ever happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had any luck with ACOP yet?? I used to do their surveys, and did get money when I got the surveys, but it was always $5, never more. The surveys were quite long, and I finally quit them because they were difficult to do; for me, anyway.

• 6 months later...

I recently rejoined ACOP. It seems they revamped their website & forgot I was a member. I have only received 3 or 4 surveys so far. I will start a new thread if there is anything to report.

Just an update. Yesterday I got my first survey in the mail along with a crisp new $5 bill. The survey is a booklet and says it should take about an hour to complete. I had almost forgotten I signed up with them so it was a nice surprise when I opened my mailbox yesterday evening. :0)