Mad at OO again!

nj07208

I am getting that "unable to record participation/flagged for data concern" text box a lot again lately. It is so frustrating to see that box come up after doing a survey for 10, 15, 20 min. I've emailed them before but that doesn't get you anywhere. There is a bigger issue than what is on the surface. I am the only one in my home doing surveys on my laptop and I don't believe I have completed the survey elsewhere. You know when a survey is familiar and when it isn't. I'm posting this again on their FB page and I hope there is a resolution soon. My vent for the nite.

Exactly same thing happened to me.

Now I can't even access their website but they're still sending me survey => MAN I'm scared now

Should I cancel my account for safe since OO doesn't have BBB?

I would say contact them again, and then depending on how much you have earned with them, cash out and then determine if you want to continue. I hadn't gotten anything for at least two weeks and then I got a $2.30 survey yesterday. You only need $10 to cash out. I do know your frustration with that invalid business. I got it for awhile and then it stopped. I haven't gotten it yet, but I am sure we are all in line to see it again.

I have contacted BBB 2 times in the Past about OO, both times I got my money. I would say contact BBB, you should be able to get your money going that route. Once you are able to Cash Out and then get your Money, Dump OO! I did this last December when I was finally able to Cash Out for their Amazon GC.

I don't understand why people continue with this company after they cancel your account multiple times.

I've never had my account canceled & I don't have a problem with cashing out. I just want to be credited for every survey that I complete! I do pretty well with them and love the immediate transfer to Paypal. I wish all the other companies had that feature.

I don't understand why people continue with this company after they cancel your account multiple times.

I've never had my account canceled & I don't have a problem with cashing out. I just want to be credited for every survey that I complete! I do pretty well with them and love the immediate transfer to Paypal. I wish all the other companies had that feature.

I got my first $10 from OO just 2 weeks ago with 4 days shipping. So I want to do more, just a little problems happened scare me. I will consider about quitting this site after get the next $10, only 100 points to go :?

I got my first $10 from OO just 2 weeks ago with 4 days shipping. So I want to do more, just a little problems happened scare me. I will consider about quitting this site after get the next $10, only 100 points to go :?

Do you receive a cheque or gift card mailed to you is that why it takes 4 days shipping?

Do you receive a cheque or gift card mailed to you is that why it takes 4 days shipping?

Just an email but it's simple when thinking about they have to check our points, talk to manager, and take time to get gift card code (I guess). It's faster than other sites :D

Do any of you have Paypal? I'm not clear on all this stuff about shipping. When I cash out on Opinion Outpost, it immediately goes into Paypal, within seconds. I can't see doing surveys without having Paypal.

That sounds cool. I'm trying to get Paypal account but I forgot that I don't have bank account and so the credit card :(

About the shipping, I guess they have a automatic system that allow to send you the money you typed in. It wouldn't take time like getting code from Amazon, so it's faster. All is just prediction :) but gotta get a Paypal ASAP