after 1 month

Anh-Hoang

Hi you all,

I just wrote a whole bunch of things but there is a trouble with login so it lost :cry:

Here is the shortcut for my top 5:

1: Pineconeresearch.com

2: Tellwut.com

3: mysurvey.com

4: Globaltestmarket.com

5. Swagbucks.com

Opinion Outpost, Surveyhead, and QuickRewards are going going downhill so I do NOT recommend.

Wish beginners have good choices. :mrgreen:

p/s: please tell me if I missed your best site :wink:

My apology!!!

The other one was a stupid list. The reason is that Swagbucks is as same as Surveyhead which is hilarious; mysurvey is getting lazy (no survey) and points are going down when I'm close to redeem. Here is the new list with a few information from me, a U.S. citizen:

1/ PineconeResearch.com - first of list because everyone said so even though I couldn't even be a member :oops:

2/ Tellwut.com - yeah, the brand new site and can't deny it's my favorite. Join it and you will know what I mean. 8)

3/ Opinion Outpost.com - heard it going down a lot, but I cash-out twice last month ($20) Not too bad for me. :)

4/ GlobalTestMarket.com - screened out a lot, but still heard some good comments. But $50 minimum redemption is way too long. Wish me luck :cry:

5/ Paidviewpoint.com - (just fill up list of 5) mmm considering this site, still not a real member yet but trying to. This one is for U.S. only (like I heard). It's good for people checking mail every hour :!:

So this is my REAL new list for this month. I'll update each month. Wish any newbie get a good sites. Make sure check some relevant topics on forum.

Anyone else have recommendations please tell me. Show me your top 5 which you feel really well if you're also in U.S. :wink:

Anh

The reason is that Swagbucks is as same as Surveyhead which is hilarious;

I don't find Swagbucks to be the same as Surveyhead at all. I don't do the surveys at Swagbucks, I mostly just search and take advantage of a few offers and I've cashed out several times. I have never been able to cash out with Surveyhead. :lol:

I don't find Swagbucks to be the same as Surveyhead at all. I don't do the surveys at Swagbucks, I mostly just search and take advantage of a few offers and I've cashed out several times. I have never been able to cash out with Surveyhead. :lol:

REALLY? I used search engine, too, but reward just come about 3 times/day with 10-20 points. It's gonna take a whole month to get 700 points which is $5. I mean their survey system is totally the same from the outlook to value of surveys. Some surveys are about 75 points in 25 minutes, WHAT THE :evil:

REALLY? I used search engine, too, but reward just come about 3 times/day with 10-20 points. It's gonna take a whole month to get 700 points which is $5. I mean their survey system is totally the same from the outlook to value of surveys. Some surveys are about 75 points in 25 minutes, WHAT THE :evil:

With Swagbucks, you only need 450 Swagbucks for a $5.00 amazon. It is best to do several 450 pointers then to do a large amount of points at one time, because you get less $$ by redeeming large points at one time. Only bad thing is you can only do 2 redeems a day and 5 for the month. I didn't know that the first time around and had over 3,000 points, so I did it 5 X in one month and 5 X the next. Now I just redeem as soon as I get 450 points. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say here. :roll:

wow, how could you get $50/month??? did you do any survey or just use search engine?

mmm... 450 for $5? I saw it is 700 for $5 paypal :?:

should I join them again... give me a referral then :P

wow, how could you get $50/month??? did you do any survey or just use search engine?

mmm... 450 for $5? I saw it is 700 for $5 paypal :?:

should I join them again... give me a referral then :P

Ok I pm you a refferal Thank You Very Much. :D

Yes I made over $50.00 in a month but was also doing Swagbucks surveys, peanut lab, watching video. There are other things to do but I don't understand how to do them. And like I said, I had to cash-out 5 X 1 month and 5 X the next. :)

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 6322376 08/24/12 09:12 AM

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 6273276 08/13/12 02:24 PM

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 6146849 07/23/12 01:02 PM

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 6068484 07/09/12 05:13 PM

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 6046950 07/09/12 05:13 PM

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 6046948 07/09/12 05:13 PM

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 5915969 06/15/12 05:46 AM

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 5908988 06/14/12 06:21 PM

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 5908985 06/14/12 06:21 PM

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 5886591 06/08/12 06:48 PM

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 5886578 06/08/12 06:48 PM

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 5784299 05/21/12 12:11 PM

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 5780513 05/21/12 12:11 PM

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 5780511 05/21/12 12:11 PM

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 5778214 05/18/12 11:26 AM

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 5778199 05/18/12 11:26 AM

$5 Amazon.com Gift Card 5239768 03/02/12 04:02 PM

I use the search engine and watch the videos. Keep in mind, it might take a month to cash out with just the search engine but for the time it takes to just run a few searches a day it's more than fair.

So both of you like it a lot :D

I joined :D the summer is over but I will try to search everyday, especially Friday for higher rewards

700SB/$5 Paypal, but only 450SB/$5 Amazon :arrow: Weird :!: Anyway, just searching.

So both of you like it a lot :D

I joined :D the summer is over but I will try to search everyday, especially Friday for higher rewards

700SB/$5 Paypal, but only 450SB/$5 Amazon :arrow: Weird :!: Anyway, just searching.

Most survey companies have different payout levels for different rewards. The gift cards also act as advertisement in a way, so some sites have lower payouts for giftcards to places like amazon, starbucks, etc. while PayPal (which is pretty much just straight $$) is higher.

• 7 months later...

I think it's important before undertaking any new information sharing assignments you do research as much as possible on the companies that are entrusted with your name, date of birth address, etc.

I have been at this for about one month and haven't cashed out anything yet. I do about 3-5 survey's a day but have been timed out so much its frustrating. It is annoying to have to repeat info over and over again even in the same survey. When I hear opinions of good survey companies i'm not always sure that the person giving the information does not belong to that company. One panel member wrote so much information about that survey site that they had... to work for that company. Although Survey Police is good, when I saw the top survey list and cross checked it with the Better Business Bureau, (which I suggest all who are interested in taking survey's do) I found that some of the companies have been given poor ratings by the BBB. Go to bbb.org, put the name under "check out a business or charity." Unfortunately they don't have information on all of the companies.

I have a spreadsheet that I made for the companies I am trying out. I have on it how many times I get screened out which is a big factor for me. Whether I screened out early or I screened out at the end of a long survey. I don't like wasting my time. If i'm told I will be compensated for something they need to do that ...or we're done! I will time them out and drop kick them to the curb! Pinecone got a D at the BBB site but that was due to not responding to the BBB for a complaint filed against them which seems to be a major factor in their grading. According to my spreadsheet Global Test Market and Opinion Outpost have screened me out more than any other site. I have spent hours answering surveys and only have 100 points with Global Test Market. Ipsos Isay is supposed to be the best according to a survey blogger however I only have 170 with them. So far mysurvey.com has given me the best rewards. In one day I made 250 points with Tellwut. I'll know more when it's time to cash out.

• 9 months later...

I love swagbucks- I do find the surveys are hard to get much out of? mostly because there are so many users if you dont jump on it the second (and I mean the second) you receive an email you dont stand a chance ; (

Ill share a nice tip with all of you.. I pull in about $50-75 a month off Swag? Now granted I spend a LOT of time doing this- so videos are a huge part of my gains? but if you have a smartphone? I HIGHLY recommend downloading the Swagbucks TV.. unlike the main website? You can log in to the app, and literally set it next to you all day and watch videos ranging from health, celebrity, news- I day trade stocks so I watch finance news clips all day.. Every so often you have to 'continue' it, or prove you are a human but they allow you up to 100 swag points a day on that.. Thats 3000 a month right there..

I started taking surveys about 4 months ago.. Desperate for money.. I have put a LOT of work into it and the best tip anyone can give? Join as many sites as you can? but more importantly- know exactly what each site offers that makes it worth the time being there. One site will give you 50 cents for the same task another will only give you a dime.. Especially if you get heavy into GPT sites like Swagbucks or Gifthulk? You can really increase your monthly take.. YOu cant make a living off these sites but you sure can make decent money still- if your willing to really push..its not like its hard work, its just very time consuming.. I work a part time job now and my bills get paid thanks to discovering this..

Would love to compare notes- tips from people that have favorite sites can help grow your profits/save alot of time.., I just joined here so I need to look around.. Anyone want to exchange ideas please drop me an email- if an alien from outer space had a tip for me id take it these days.. The economy is horrible here in the states.., or for me it is anyhow..

Paul

- my favorite site? slicethepie.com !!! if you love music? I make about $3-5 bucks a day on this site.. its my first and last stop each day.. $10 cashout.. not a survey site but hope its ok sharing that..

Anyone want to exchange ideas please drop me an email

You can PM someone to see if they want to exchange emails with you, that way your email won't be exposed to those who knows who................... :roll:

I have a best email friend who I send emails to every day for going on 2 years that I met from here.............. :D

And there are another few from here that feel like I'm close friends with................ :P

• 6 months later...

Anh Hoang: Opinion Outpost is one of my top 5 of all time. I cashed out 3 times last month (July) and twice in August. We always have to remember it's the summer time and everyone slows down their surveys but Mintvine has picked up tremendously as has several others and mysurvey is tough to get big points (the 150 ones) but they are still sending me surveys weekly (like 3 or 4 or more). I just cashed out with the 1100 points for $10 so I'm sticking with them.

How on earth does anyone get enough points to cash out on Swagbucks? I nearly spent 24/7 trying to get enough points on there to cash out ASAP when I saw how tough it was to make any real points on a daily or weekly basis...I did every single survey offered and DQ'd on 80% of them but in 3 weeks got 500 points and got the heck outta Dodge......with a small Amazon GC.

I use ICS as my 'bread & butter' site since I can always get SOMETHING there daily and won $50 last week but Mintvine & Opinion Outpost are the tops and I even tried Toluna 2 weeks ago and have enough points in 2 weeks to cash out for $20....

The season is starting, yessiree

Any referral links you want...PM me...I love referrals and have very few....always up for a chat about earning :P