Zoom panel+amazon codes

Paul49

when you go to zoompanel.com and sign in go to the bottom lower right corner of the page. It should say 'reward center' and should have the number of points you have. click on that.

* oh, i dont remember them having amazon codes.

I cant find the page to redeem my points for them. Anyone have the direct link??? Please post it here. Ty

At the bottom right hand side it says in a shaded strip "Rewards Center" then right under that it say "turn your points......." Click on that. Now you will have to login again. Now on the top right hand side, It will say "Welcome.......you have....... points." Scroll down as you see on the right side a strip that says "category" at about the 27th one down it says "shopping (2)" click on that. The screen will look foggy for a few seconds and a little square with a circle spinning in it. About 5-6 seconds then you will see a $25.00 amazon and a $25.00 virtual card. You take your pick. You have to have 2500 points to cash out for either one. Don't worry, It sounds like it is difficult or that it takes a long time to get through process but in reality it only takes a minute to get to the amazon. Of course there are other items you can go for. I was just telling how to find the Amazon, because some people don't know that there is an amazon, and that it is under the category of shopping.

Let me know if you have any trouble. But I'm sure if you do as I explained, you will get there with bells on LOL :D

I cant find the page to redeem my points for them. Anyone have the direct link??? Please post it here. Ty

At the bottom right hand side it says in a shaded strip "Rewards Center" then right under that it say "turn your points......." Click on that. Now you will have to login again. Now on the top right hand side, It will say "Welcome.......you have....... points." Scroll down as you see on the right side a strip that says "category" at about the 27th one down it says "shopping (2)" click on that. The screen will look foggy for a few seconds and a little square with a circle spinning in it. About 5-6 seconds then you will see a $25.00 amazon and a $25.00 virtual card. You take your pick. You have to have 2500 points to cash out for either one. Don't worry, It sounds like it is difficult or that it takes a long time to get through process but in reality it only takes a minute to get to the amazon. Of course there are other items you can go for. I was just telling how to find the Amazon, because some people don't know that there is an amazon, and that it is under the category of shopping.

Let me know if you have any trouble. But I'm sure if you do as I explained, you will get there with bells on LOL :D

This only applies to US not Canada. Canadian Zoom Panel does not have the "shopping" option. I've been through all of them and there are no amazon rewards :(