What to do

stormycloud

Hi guys, I have a question. Beside Tellwut and global test market . What would be your next survey company to do beisde Pinecone as well. Lets say you have a list of surveys to do in your in box and you did Tellwut and GTM what is your choice that comes next. I may have asked this question in another way but i would like to reask it lol. Thanks :P

Hi guys, I have a question. Beside tellwut and global test market . What would be your next survey company to do beside pine cone as well. Lets say you have a list of surveys to do in your in box and you did tellwut and gmt what is your choice that comes next. I may have asked this question in another way but i would like to re ask it lol. Thanks :P

Hey stormycloud,

Didn't you sign up with any of the 10 or more surveys I sent you when you pm me about surveys?? :roll:

surveyhead and Opinion Outpost are the only other ones i have... besides the lesser frequent ones like American Consumer Opinion.. but until these sites are done first i wouldn't even touch any others.. i notice surveys popping up on other sites like myview and mysurvey for less so if you do them there you're missing doing it on GTM and others that pay more.

Now GTM is getting annoying :evil:

the first 500 points I got them kind of easy. Then next 200 points it took more than a month. Now at 700 it's stuck! Not because no more survey but all of them screened out. There are 2 of them I did 50 questions and still screened out or "reach the quota". I will cancel immediately after getting that $50

I love MyView, Log on all day because a minute after they say nothing is available, it is again. If you want a referral, write to me. I get points if you do :-) My View is good because even if you are disqualified, you get 100 points. It adds up and I happen to like their surveys.

I love MyView, Log on all day because a minute after they say nothing is available, it is again. If you want a referral, write to me. I get points if you do :-) My View is good because even if you are disqualified, you get 100 points. It adds up and I happen to like their surveys.

Where are you from? I heard a lot of bad things about Myview, though. I wanna try the referral thing to help others but considering about what site is good.

Also PM me the referral, I will work for you ^^

Where are you from? I heard a lot of bad things about Myview, though. I wanna try the referral thing to help others but considering about what site is good.

The problem with MyView is that the payouts are low, DQ'ing happens a lot and they don't always have rewards available. By the time you reach a payout level, you'll likely have to wait for that reward to be back in stock. I dropped them because I DQ'd so much and didn't want to spend the time to get to a payout level to likely have to wait for my payout to even be available.

The problem with MyView is that the payouts are low, DQ'ing happens a lot and they don't always have rewards available. By the time you reach a payout level, you'll likely have to wait for that reward to be back in stock. I dropped them because I DQ'd so much and didn't want to spend the time to get to a payout level to likely have to wait for my payout to even be available.

Thanks for those info, it's just as I heard. Still don't know why it's on top 10 ranking (Opinion World too) a bunch of bad stuff talking about them in forum ^^